LIFEHACK: what to do if a girl makes fun of you for having an android

D

Deleted member 5189

Banned
Just say "this phone is actually better than the iPhone, I always get them for free because my dad works for the company"

Is that weird? Cuz that's what I said

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 14867, subhuman incel and 9 others
Mirin hard smart

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, datboijj and Deleted member 5189
Tagging the autists: @Amnesia @Amnesia @Amnesia @Amnesia @Amnesia @Amnesia @Amnesia @Amnesia @Amnesia @Amnesia @Amnesia @Amnesia

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Deleted member 5786, germanlooks and 18 others
Or you can say your dad is the creator and last time he saw u with a iphone he beat your ass with a belt

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 5189
Or you can say your dad is the creator and last time he saw u with a iphone he beat your ass with a belt
What happened to your old avi!? :feelsree:

• +1
Reactions: BearBoy
Just say "this phone is actually better than the iPhone, I always get them for free because my dad works for the company"

or just get an iphone

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 14854, datboijj and 2 others
don’t buy android

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member 5189
Autistic cringe. Just get an iPhone.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: subhuman incel, datboijj, BrendioEEE and 1 other person

There's no comeback from the android pill, if you're too poor get a loan if you have to

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15129, ShowerMaxxing, datboijj and 2 others
It's such a waste of money tho. I could afford them but it's not worth it. It's a fucking phone. I got an android that's just as good and its 3x cheaper.
It really isn't a iphone costs like 300 bucks bro

You don't gotta get the latest shit

• +1
It's such a waste of money tho. I could afford them but it's not worth it. It's a fucking phone. I got an android that's just as good and its 3x cheaper.
you do u nigga, the closer you become NPC, more u rewarded

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, datboijj, tyronelite and 2 others
It really isn't a iphone costs like 300 bucks bro

You don't gotta get the latest shit
Why is everyone so desperate for an iPhone fam :lul:

What's so different between an iPhone and Android?

• +1
Reactions: PYT
Why is everyone so desperate for an iPhone fam :lul:

What's so different between an iPhone and Android?
The royalty, when it comes to mobile devices you're either royalty or a peaseant . There's no middle class

You'd unironically get more respect with a Iphone 2 than the newest samsung

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, subhuman incel, tyronelite and 1 other person
Only non-virgin females care about iphones. Don't worry bro, you have the superior phone, and that's all that matters, don't succumb to the corporate Jew because of female and monkey pressure on here.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14854 and datboijj
Thinking like this means you will never be NT.

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel
The royalty, when it comes to mobile devices you're either royalty or a peaseant . There's no middle class

You'd unironically get more respect with a Iphone 2 than the newest samsung
i remember when some clown with iphone 4 S was violating this andriod nerd :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 5189 and 2 others
Only non-virgin females care about iphones. Don't worry bro, you have the superior phone, and that's all that matters, don't succumb to the corporate Jew because of female and monkey pressure on here.
This.:feelsgood:

they don't give even a slight amount of a fuck about whether you have an iphone or not, it's banter
having an android is never ever going to be the decider of whether you fuck a girl or not

• +1
You’re not buying iPhone for the best processor or best display you’re paying premium for the best operating system, I bought a 1000 dollar s8 years ago and within a couple of months it was lagging like crazy and I’ve had an iPhone now for about 2 and I have so much shit on it and it never lags, plus this iPhone was 600 bucks rather than 1000 for trash

"why would i care what a dumb bitch think" :y'all:

Just say that someone gifted the phone to you on a special occasion. It would be rude to reject the gift.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14867