Lifelong severe caloric deficit but still growing in height and development and little bit fat (not skinny fat)

youthmaxxing

youthmaxxing

Iron
Yo guys so basically iam 17 yo 5'10 and 68kg (still in puberty) but my body is somehow weird when it comes to calories and fats. So basically everybody says that low calories in puberty will stunt growth and development but i ate like 300-500 kcal daily for 14 years and still grew and developed normally. When i started to go to the gym ive started eating 3000kcal a day but now ive stopped the gym and eat like 1200kcal Max a day. Iam basically in a lifelong deficiet but i dont lose my face fat and i even have a slight fat stomach. I have hollow cheeks but at the same time visible fat especially on my left side of the face. Should i again lean down as i continued developing and growing? I only lose visible face fat when not eating for a day this is weird.

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
what did you specifically eat for those 300-500 kcal?
and how much was the frequency of that per day

what did you specifically eat for those 300-500 kcal?
and how much was the frequency of that per day
Bread with cheese and milk.

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
Yo guys so basically iam 17 yo 5'10 and 68kg (still in puberty) but my body is somehow weird when it comes to calories and fats. So basically everybody says that low calories in puberty will stunt growth and development but i ate like 300-500 kcal daily for 14 years and still grew and developed normally. When i started to go to the gym ive started eating 3000kcal a day but now ive stopped the gym and eat like 1200kcal Max a day. Iam basically in a lifelong deficiet but i dont lose my face fat and i even have a slight fat stomach. I have hollow cheeks but at the same time visible fat especially on my left side of the face. Should i again lean down as i continued developing and growing? I only lose visible face fat when not eating for a day this is weird.
Yeah, I think if you ate more you'd definitely be taller now, also height is mainly genetic so it doesn't matter that much anyway.

• +1
Reactions: stalkuh