lifemaxxing bootcamp server outline:

mug

mug

Kraken
so basically this whole server is where I and others that are moderators (apply below) will tell you what to do. or at least provide guidance on.

how to looksmax yourself
[9:15 PM]
what to read.
[9:16 PM]
what to do (what you should eat, when you should sleep, and good supplements to maximize your potential)
[9:16 PM]
I will also implement dietary guidlines and gym guidelines.
[9:18 PM]
this is going to be like one of those coaching camps Hamza or Tate does, except its completely free and online. and its a competitive atmosphere where users who achieve their goals faster achieve a higher rank in the server.
[9:21 PM]
I'm actually going to tell you what to do, and im not sugar coating this as a team effort even though im leading you. Myself and a few others will lead you guys, and tell you exactly how to better your lives, there will be accountability and ranking systems, in whatever your doing, be it writing an essay, joining the military, or going to trade school.

ye — Today at 9:23 PM
I am hoping with the leveling structure we can use this server like a video game to track the progress of the members similar to the thread "success is like a video game" because thats a concept that actually makes sense and is fun to do, and making a server structured on that principle will make it very successful.

Message #welcome-and-rules