• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing, kviijjjjj, Neverbeganlmaoo and 12 others
yes

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL, JohnDoe, 6PSLcel and 1 other person
wtf is the life pill?

wtf is the life pill?
u basically go outside and observe how other people/couples interact with one and other. i know another ukcel @JohnDoe realised how getting into ltr is and chad only is cope by non nt niggas

• +1
Reactions: ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL, JohnDoe, Deleted member 72072 and 1 other person
over for me i don't have either
nooo but ur music taste is solid, foids msut love you for ur music taste

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 6PSLcel and Rea
u basically go outside and observe how other people/couples interact with one and other. i know another ukcel @JohnDoe realised how getting into ltr is and chad only is cope by non nt niggas
more like htn only, chad is rare af irl

more like htn only, chad is rare af irl
yeah for real, are you a ukcel too? i could be thinking of someone else but iirc u said u live in london, whats ur exp there? i know london people are tall as fuck

• +1
yeah for real, are you a ukcel too? i could be thinking of someone else but iirc u said u live in london, whats ur exp there? i know london people are tall as fuck
yeah I live in the jewnited condom as well

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 72072
life is brutal

• +1
Reactions: Paul7
yeah I live in the jewnited condom as well
what's it like living in london? i'm from manchester and here, when i go to the main town centre, i see subhumans with not bad looking women and it's not a 1 off thing either, it's like everytime i go as well. is the experience the same in london or is it vastly different cause i know manchester is where a bunch of nobodies live jfl never heard of anyone famous from manchester lol.

• +1
what's it like living in london? i'm from manchester and here, when i go to the main town centre, i see subhumans with not bad looking women and it's not a 1 off thing either, it's like everytime i go as well. is the experience the same in london or is it vastly different cause i know manchester is where a bunch of nobodies live jfl never heard of anyone famous from manchester lol.
it also heavily depends on the area, the nicer parts (wont self dox) all the white people are like 5'11+ with like 1 in 10 being 6'3 and 1 in 20 being 6'5 and then like 1 in 50 being even taller, around the subhuman areas full of kebab shops n shit, yeah I tower over everyone, everyone in those areas is like 5'7 even the 2nd generation roadman types iykwim, the nicer area has a lot of banks/investment firms etc so it's very common to see some 6'5 htn finance bro wearing a vest

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
it also heavily depends on the area, the nicer parts (wont self dox) all the white people are like 5'11+ with like 1 in 10 being 6'3 and 1 in 20 being 6'5 and then like 1 in 50 being even taller, around the subhuman areas full of kebab shops n shit, yeah I tower over everyone, everyone in those areas is like 5'7 even the 2nd generation roadman types iykwim, the nicer area has a lot of banks/investment firms etc so it's very common to see some 6'5 htn finance bro wearing a vest
yeah in manchester most people are 5'7-6'0, very rare to see 6'1+, even in the nicer areas. The main town centre is where everyone is, and i occasionally get heightmogged (i'm 5'8 currently) but it's not that bad as i see guys much shorter than me with girls that fog them brutally. Most guys on average are ltn-mtn and very few guys are htn. in manchester, the guy walking past you is probably a ltn and a mtn is a 1/5 and then a htn is probably 1/500 because i've only seen one guy who's genuinely above average looking and he went to my gym too jfl was 6'0-6'2 had blue eyes and literal chico phenotype

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe and 6PSLcel
yeah in manchester most people are 5'7-6'0, very rare to see 6'1+, even in the nicer areas. The main town centre is where everyone is, and i occasionally get heightmogged (i'm 5'8 currently) but it's not that bad as i see guys much shorter than me with girls that fog them brutally. Most guys on average are ltn-mtn and very few guys are htn. in manchester, the guy walking past you is probably a ltn and a mtn is a 1/5 and then a htn is probably 1/500 because i've only seen one guy who's genuinely above average looking and he went to my gym too jfl was 6'0-6'2 had blue eyes and literal chico phenotype
best looking guy i ever saw here was a mid chadlite, fucking insane seeing someone that gl irl, mogged by 4/10 boneless ass to Saint blackop2cel hell and back

best looking guy i ever saw here was a mid chadlite, fucking insane seeing someone that gl irl, mogged by 4/10 boneless ass to Saint blackop2cel hell and back
i know right, i just came back from asda and as i was leaving i saw a giga recessed manlet (i'm 5'8 and i heightmogged his ass must've been like 5'5 or 5'6) with a decent looking girl. u cannot make this shit up, im questioning to myself what im doing wrong

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe and 6PSLcel
Not if u aspie coomer like me
nigga obviously, ur an aspie. having aspie means ur below average, most people dont have aspie im referring to non aspie non nt mfers.
nt is important no matter what and saying its a cope is just cope in it of itself.

average guys get average and fat girls

average guys get average and fat girls
in some cases, they even tend to get women that fog them brutally, i saw a giga recessed manlet today with a girl who fogged him brutally.

in some cases, they even tend to get women that fog them brutally, i saw a giga recessed manlet today with a girl who fogged him brutally.
people roughly looksmatch

lol at thinking that 5s are getting 8+ outside of rare exceptions

people roughly looksmatch

lol at thinking that 5s are getting 8+ outside of rare exceptions
obviously not 8+ im saying maybe 1-2+ max nothing more but the reccessed manlet facially was a 4 and the girl probably a 6

obviously not 8+ im saying maybe 1-2+ max nothing more but the reccessed manlet facially was a 4 and the girl probably a 6
The problem with dating is too many fatties. When 30% are fat it readjusts the market. A slim 5 is now a 7, and so on. It's hard for young normie guys to date a slim decent looking girl their own age. They can get girls, but they're going to be fat/plain much of the time. Jfl at thinking all you need to do is be nt and normie and some young thin decent looking girl is yours. The numbers dont add up. A lot of people have to lose.

The problem with dating is too many fatties. When 30% are fat it readjusts the market. A slim 5 is now a 7, and so on. It's hard for young normie guys to date a slim decent looking girl their own age. They can get girls, but they're going to be fat/plain much of the time. Jfl at thinking all you need to do is be nt and normie and some young thin decent looking girl is yours. The numbers dont add up. A lot of people have to lose.
realistically it's true, most people are normies on here, just failed. looksmatch is so common in uk i cant tell if ur a uscel or not but in the uk the amount of looksmatched couples i've seen is too much to disprove hypergamy. The fat girls i've seen, end up with truecel looking alien mfer who are skinny af and this is coming from someone who is kinda blackpilled so there's no inherent bias coming from me.

realistically it's true, most people are normies on here, just failed. looksmatch is so common in uk i cant tell if ur a uscel or not but in the uk the amount of looksmatched couples i've seen is too much to disprove hypergamy. The fat girls i've seen, end up with truecel looking alien mfer who are skinny af and this is coming from someone who is kinda blackpilled so there's no inherent bias coming from me.
If 30% are fat, then 30% of guys have no other choice

If 30% are fat, then 30% of guys have no other choice
just read your previous reply and yea your right, but most people aren't truecels. A truecel looking guy is as rare as a htn imo where i live which is 1/500

just read your previous reply and yea your right, but most people aren't truecels. A truecel looking guy is as rare as a htn imo where i live which is 1/500
Truecels are rare, but guys who have no other options than fatties or uggos are common

but guys who have no other options than fatties or uggos are commo
yeah, i think the way competition works now is if they're bluepilled and very nt while also doing softmaxxes like hair skin,etc they'll do fine and probably get into ltrs and slay. but if the average guy is on blackpill forums and obsessing over his gonial angle and saying his ramus is too far from ideal they'll sink too far deep and forget what actually matters and realise when it's too late. Another thing is if they're redpilled and they just "hussle" during 16-24, they end up wasting their youthful days and end up bitter and regretful. I believe that's how modern society weeds out inferior genetic quality because someone with a better genetic quality wouldn't do all of this jsut to attract one single ltr yet normies who alot of people on this forum make fun of, constantly get into one.

yeah, i think the way competition works now is if they're bluepilled and very nt while also doing softmaxxes like hair skin,etc they'll do fine and probably get into ltrs and slay. but if the average guy is on blackpill forums and obsessing over his gonial angle and saying his ramus is too far from ideal. Another thing is if they're redpilled and they just "hussle" during 16-24, they end up wasting their youthful days and end up bitter and regretful. I believe that's how modern society weeds out inferior genetic quality because someone with a better genetic quality wouldn't do all of this jsut to attract one single ltr yet normies who alot of people on this forum make fun of, constantly get into one.
I think you're turbocoping -- thinking that much of your value is in your control. Looksmax away, but you really only move yourself up a point at most. Most of your value is set by genetics and age.

I think you're turbocoping -- thinking that much of your value is in your control. Looksmax away, but you really only move yourself up a point at most. Most of your value is set by genetics and age.
i'm referring to the blackpilled incel who thinks about the most autistic lingo on this site like tall ramus and gonial angle and shit. When have u heard an nt person talk about what gonial angle is the best to slay :lul:, obviously looksmaxxing is beneficial blackpilled or not as i still believe looks matter ALOT, i'm just stating what i think is in my opinion is true. guys that are redpilled irl get made fun of because theyre seen as tate clones, especially if they hussle, no?

i'm referring to the blackpilled incel who thinks about the most autistic lingo on this site like tall ramus and gonial angle and shit. When have u heard an nt person talk about what gonial angle is the best to slay :lul:, obviously looksmaxxing is beneficial blackpilled or not as i still believe looks matter ALOT, i'm just stating what i think is in my opinion is true. guys that are redpilled irl get made fun of because theyre seen as tate clones, especially if they hussle, no?
you've flipped to the opposite extreme of "just get a haircut." Both are stupid.

ur one of the few who have some braincells left.

But this lifepill only works if you live in 3rd world countries or as a white bruh in 1st world countries.

Else you are doomed to be clowned by women.

ur one of the few who have some braincells left.

But this lifepill only works if you live in 3rd world countries or as a white bruh in 1st world countries.

Else you are doomed to be clowned by women.
i don't think so, i think it works if youre average in any race or maybe even a bit below if you read my replies on this thread. I've been out pretty much everyday and i've seen ethnics with white women alot (but it's not nearly as common as ethnics with other ethnics). idk how it is in us cause i know uscels on here have literally no standards for women at all and call an average slim girl "stacy" which is just fucking hilarious to me but yea thats kinda my experience with blackpill as a ukcel.

• +1
Reactions: ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL