Life's so much better with antidepressants

B

beyourself

Master
The last period of me taking them ended when I thought it's worth to try living without the pills, even though that's probably a stereotypical delusion shared by overconfident fools whose confidence comes from 'em pills JFL

So much better. An unexplaineable relief indeed.

Good for me I buy the prescriptions illegaly, don't have to pay those fuckers.

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy and AbandonShip
Whats the name. I have tried some and they didnt work.

• +1
Reactions: AbandonShip
Whats the name. I have tried some and they didnt work.
I take escitalopram, Elitsea, precisely (TBH no idea how exactly it's called in english, the drug is eastern-european or smth.).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
I take escitalopram, Elitsea, precisely (TBH no idea how exactly it's called in english, the drug is eastern-european or smth.).
How long of taking before it working.

Dunno why. Maybe you don' really have a MDD or something of it's kind. Mine is rather mild, but still the difference is obvious for me.
Maybe you just haven't waited enough. For SSRIs it's ~2-4 weeks.

people who say it doesnt work are retarded

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29250 and beyourself
You’re going to feel really shitty in a day or two, you’re pretty much dependent on it now

RIP

if it actually worked you wouldn’t be here ngl tbh

I'm 3 weeks on escitalopram now and it does almost nothing to my transmitters. Only thing I got is I must masturbate for 30 minutes to cum.
When I started, I've been taking 10mg/day, and exactly after 3 weeks switched to 20mg/day. Some time after got the effect. Probably because I don't (I think so) qualify for a MDD, thus lesser response to a medication maybe...

When I started, I've been taking 10mg/day, and exactly after 3 weeks switched to 20mg/day. Some time after got the effect. Probably because I don't (I think so) qualify for a MDD, thus lesser response to a medication maybe...
Try 5-HTP

Anti-depressants are addictive with horrible withdrawal effects and in some cases can reduce your lifespan by years or even decades. They also kill your boner as well.

ssri's don't work for me at all

They improve my mood a bit but don't do much else. If you feel like like shit all the time they are worth it. That's about it.

• +1
Reactions: beyourself
Nawh, fuck that shit, I'm fine with my weed.

Testosterone can be an antidepressant for a large portion of guys, dead serious. I'm going to eventually try hopping on 5-HTP and L-Tyrosine in conjunction and see if that helps lift my mood up, especially during October/November time where depression is worst.

The side effects of most antidepressants just seem bad enough to make them a last resort imo. Also anyone know if lithium supplementation can help?

They improve my mood a bit but don't do much else. If you feel like like shit all the time they are worth it. That's about it.
Yeah that's it. They elevate you just enough so you can get to that baseline of normal people. No highs.
Testosterone can be an antidepressant for a large portion of guys, dead serious. I'm going to eventually try hopping on 5-HTP and L-Tyrosine in conjunction and see if that helps lift my mood up, especially during October/November time where depression is worst.

The side effects of most antidepressants just seem bad enough to make them a last resort imo. Also anyone know if lithium supplementation can help?
I don't like antidepressants either. You're DED right about testosterone, I felt @ my best every time I left the gym. Problem is it doesn't last that long.

rip libido

• +1
Reactions: beyourself

Users who are viewing this thread

Back