Life’s too short to be short

flippasav

flippasav

Flippin Savauge
I need a reality check,I can’t believe that this is what it took me to realise. I’ve just been so stupid so blind…

I am not even lactose intolerant as I am from Turkish ethnicity and I have been stunting my own growth from 10 which was when I hit puberty all the way to 16 years old by not eating enough calories and dairy. Eating less than 600 calories, what do I expect??
Sleeping 3-5 hours was something I often was doing too.
I started bulking up to 3500 calories when It was my 17th birthday to now, my birthday is in May next year.

I have not really grown much as I was 5’5 at 12, 5’6 at 13 and 5’7 now.
The only issue is my dad is 6’3 and my mom is 5’5
My 19 year old brother is 6’2 he mogs me sometimes what’s even WORSE my 5’8 sister who is 14 yrs old mogs me every day.
Women tease me about my height but mostly white, hot and narcissistic looking girl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Jungcuck, Deleted member 23865 and 2 others
Youve got some insanely dog shit genetics if your 14yr old sister is taller than you

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
life is too short for anything

I prob did the same bro but sub600 calories is crazy. Then again ur genes play a bigger part so don’t be too hard on urself for the past

Did you starve yourself or it was low appetite?

Atleast your not balding

I need a reality check,I can’t believe that this is what it took me to realise. I’ve just been so stupid so blind…

I am not even lactose intolerant as I am from Turkish ethnicity and I have been stunting my own growth from 10 which was when I hit puberty all the way to 16 years old by not eating enough calories and dairy. Eating less than 600 calories, what do I expect??
Sleeping 3-5 hours was something I often was doing too.
I started bulking up to 3500 calories when It was my 17th birthday to now, my birthday is in May next year.

I have not really grown much as I was 5’5 at 12, 5’6 at 13 and 5’7 now.
The only issue is my dad is 6’3 and my mom is 5’5
My 19 year old brother is 6’2 he mogs me sometimes what’s even WORSE my 5’8 sister who is 14 yrs old mogs me every day.
Women tease me about my height but mostly white, hot and narcissistic looking girl.
How old are you? Most likely late bloomer if under 18.

How old are you? Most likely late bloomer if under 18.
He’s an early bloomer, he said he started puberty at 10 and only grew an inch after 13. That probably made him shorter.