lifestyle

princeof316

princeof316

Iron
I am inheriting a 7-8 figure business in 5 years and i have 0 fucking work ethic currently. (It’s a chemical business and only reason why is cuz I’m very smart and able to pick up on things and have a high inclination to physics then chemistry)

In todays society it’s easier to be lost in entertainment than to find it and it’s so fucking hard to rewire my brain and stay focused when for last 17 years i’ve played games/ stimmed off entertainment for upwards of 12-15hrs a day and it’s hard for me to even study 4hrs a day.

I’m trying to reach a point of studying multiple hours a day and it not seeming like a chore but i’ve been off and on since once i do a bit of work i feel accomplished and less inclined to do more how do i fix this.

I am inheriting a 7-8 figure business in 5 years and i have 0 fucking work ethic currently. (It’s a chemical business and only reason why is cuz I’m very smart and able to pick up on things and have a high inclination to physics then chemistry)

In todays society it’s easier to be lost in entertainment than to find it and it’s so fucking hard to rewire my brain and stay focused when for last 17 years i’ve played games/ stimmed off entertainment for upwards of 12-15hrs a day and it’s hard for me to even study 4hrs a day.

I’m trying to reach a point of studying multiple hours a day and it not seeming like a chore but i’ve been off and on since once i do a bit of work i feel accomplished and less inclined to do more how do i fix this.
Hire me as vp and we can start making peptides to sell on tiktok shop