not even worth the jfl react

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadlitecel, KDA Player, AutisticBeaner and 15 others
it will only stretch the soft tissue, making your skin sag/ age faster jfl

• +1
Reactions: Warlow and thecel
Yup she is good I agree, been using her masseter muscle exercise.

I will give this a try. It's not stupid or a hoax, when muscle presses on bone for long enough, muscle wins. That's why bones move when people get big.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CurryCel and Manubomber9012
it will only stretch the soft tissue, making your skin sag/ age faster jfl

Slightly older skin by a couple of weeks/months with higher cheekbones is a win if you logically think it through and tbh she isn't demonstrating anything which drastically stretches your skin anyway.

Be more open minded. If it was a male advising on this you would be.

Young and ugly < Slightly older and good looking

• +1
Reactions: Manubomber9012
Yup she is good I agree, been using her masseter muscle exercise.

I will give this a try. It's not stupid or a hoax, when muscle presses on bone for long enough, muscle wins. That's why bones move when people get big.
Which exercise for masseter muscle?

Last edited:
Slightly older skin by a couple of weeks/months with higher cheekbones is a win if you logically think it through and tbh she isn't demonstrating anything which drastically stretches your skin anyway.

Be more open minded. If it was a male advising on this you would be.

Young and ugly < Slightly older and good looking
I'm trying to be objective. She is attractive for East Asian (me). By right I should agree with her. Also my PS told me about bonemashing, unless you break the bone matrix, the bone won't grow and we can't control the growth direction. Of course this is just my opinion.

Oh fuck so sorry man

It's not that one

This is the one I do for 5 or so sets in morning and night. 15 reps each.

@Manubomber9012

Jfl this girl is desperate for views

I'm trying to be objective. She is attractive for East Asian (me). By right I should agree with her. Also my PS told me about bonemashing, unless you break the bone matrix, the bone won't grow and we can't control the growth direction. Of course this is just my opinion.

When muscle presses against bone hard enough and for long enough, muscle always wins. That's why mewing is said to work, because the tongue is the centre-piece muscle to your face and ultimately therefore so, influences largely your face's structure during development. (And development doesn't stop at even 25)

So thinking about it logically, if you're pressing from the inside using your thumb(s) what the masseter muscle can't reach (Even when exercising it), you are going to make an impact on the bone. I agree that breaking the bone will make a stronger impact, but pressing too does.

Last edited:
This if anything will make u blind. High cheekbones are a genetic feature and you cant get it by moving pre existing cheekbone up. High set or low set has to do with bone mass.
Stupidest idea ever

This if anything will make u blind. High cheekbones are a genetic feature and you cant get it by moving pre existing cheekbone up. High set or low set has to do with bone mass.
Stupidest idea ever
infraorbitals are mostly genetic not cheekbones (in terms of highset/lowset)

• JFL
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy
Stupidest idea ever

Mike Mew disagrees and suggests environment plays a factor

The issue with this is, that even if this shit worked (which I highly doubt), youd have to do those exercises for the rest of your life, otherwise the cheekbones would move back to where they were before, because they were naturally in a different position- soft tissue, muscles around it etc. would move it back to how they were in the beginning.

So while Im open to ideas like this one, (mewing for example) it has to be something that stays permanently in a natural way- like with mewing, the tongue sits naturally on upper palate and supports the maxilla above it.

With all those pushing/pulling exercises, youd have to do it for life, otherwise it would revert back.

holy shit i've never felt my cheekbone from the inside, this feels great