Lift users GTFIH

D

Deleted member 29581

Height/Niche = 🔑 Signing Off.
  • Have you ever taken off the lifts in the room with a woman and she noticed/ made a verbal or non-verbal action?
  • Do you swap your lifts in and out of each pair of shoes?
  • Has anyone you’re closed to noticed you’re wearing lifts?
  • Do they fit in all of your shoes if you do swap them?

Solution
SidharthTheSlayer
  • Have you ever taken off the lifts in the room with a woman and she noticed/ made a verbal or non-verbal action?
Just put the lifts in your socks and don't take off your socks when you're fuckin'
its brutal being caught

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
you were caught by a woman or friend/family user?
i wear TNS (nike airmax) and they have a 1.5inch soles (they look really big people make comments on it) and when i was at the doctor, i literally shrinked so much after taking them off and i could see their facial expressions, dont wear lifts or shoes that have high soles

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: buflek and Deleted member 29581
i wear TNS (nike airmax) and they have a 1.5inch soles (they look really big people make comments on it) and when i was at the doctor, i literally shrinked so much after taking them off and i could see their facial expressions, dont wear lifts or shoes that have high soles
brutal

• +1
haha, i’m at that point where irl the height mog is all that’s really ever failoing me. i’m 6’ in regular shoes so I Might use lifts to be 6’1-1/2 or something.

haha, i’m at that point where irl the height mog is all that’s really ever failoing me. i’m 6’ in regular shoes so I Might use lifts to be 6’1-1/2 or something.
im 5“10 so even one inch makes all the diffrence

• +1
literally every guy i see doesnt matter if tall or manlet has high sole shoes like airmax, airforce, nmds etc

its retarded to not wear them

• +1
literally every guy i see doesnt matter if tall or manlet has high sole shoes like airmax, airforce, nmds etc

its retarded to not wear them
yeah that was my though process once. after wearing them for a year, i think diffrent and now im wearing just simple nike airforces with the average sole

• Hmm...
yeah that was my though process once. after wearing them for a year, i think diffrent and now im wearing just simple nike airforces with the average sole
but why tho? everyone wears them and is taller than they are. its what normies do even

• +1
just wear normal shoes if you'll get them off

• Hmm...
just wear normal shoes if you'll get them off
you mean if i’ll be fucking? yes i will, so just keep in mind the size of the shoe while purchasing them?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31445
Just put the lifts in your socks and don't take off your socks when you're fuckin'

• +1
Solution