Lift wearers GTFIH [Poll]

What's the ideal lift height?

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 4645

Retired
Please answer the poll with what you think is the ideal lift height.

I've been thinking about 1 inch for low top sneakers, up to 1.5 for high top/boots.

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 5522
None ass they fuck up balance too much

not worth it

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1332, Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 4645
1.5 inches tops

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and Deleted member 4645
1 inch

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and Deleted member 4645
Really? Even one single inch?
A single inch of height gain means more than a single inch of lifts. Either its not worth the lack of height or the height increase means balance and walking is too much of a pain. Lifts imo are not worth it at all. They could maybe help improve posture and give that 1 inch height boost but too uncomfortable.

• +1
i use 0.5, but anything below 2 isnt sus tbh

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Vergil.is, Deleted member 5912, Deleted member 1680 and 3 others
A single inch of height gain means more than a single inch of lifts. Either its not worth the lack of height or the height increase means balance and walking is too much of a pain. Lifts imo are not worth it at all. They could maybe help improve posture and give that 1 inch height boost but too uncomfortable.

Interesting. They're dirt cheap so I'll prolly order 1 inchers and see how it goes. I appreciate the heads up though.

• +1
Reactions: TITUS and Deleted member 5522
With combat boots or Timbs, you can go all out. And wear the max lifts.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7313, Deleted member 5522 and Deleted member 4645
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818 and Deleted member 5522
i think if its a club or something like that then the thicker better lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4645
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4645 and Deleted member 5522
Interesting. They're dirt cheap so I'll prolly order 1 inchers and see how it goes. I appreciate the heads up though.
Order 3 inch ones to test them out on yourself. It will take a lot of getting use to again though as you need to relearn how to walk and even then it will never be natural. Women never walk right in heels despite wearing them for years. You can always decrease the lifts afterwards anyway.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818 and Deleted member 4645
i think if its a club or something like that then the thicker better lol

Nah, just for uni and going outside in general. I walk a lot tho.

go for 1.5 inches (they will give you around 1 inch in reality tho), they are still comfortable and 1 inch of height is pretty nice

more = legs pain, uncomfortable walking + you can get spotted

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Vergil.is, Deleted member 5912 and Deleted member 4645
Order 3 inch ones to test them out on yourself. It will take a lot of getting use to again though as you need to relearn how to walk and even then it will never be natural. Women never walk right in heels despite wearing them for years. You can always decrease the lifts afterwards anyway.

The thing about women in heels is a good point tbh. I'll see how it goes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
go for 1.5 inches (they will give you around 1 inch in reality tho), they are still comfortable and 1 inch of height is pretty nice

more = legs pain, uncomfortable walking + you can get spotted

Can you explain why you does 1.5 only give an inch tho?

Nah, just for uni and going outside in general. I walk a lot tho.

Get timberlands + 1 inch lifts.

That way its not obvious at all, and the timbs themselves give you about .5inch boost over regular shoe heels as well.

• +1
Get timberlands + 1 inch lifts.

That way its not obvious at all, and the timbs themselves give you about .5inch boost over regular shoe heels as well.

Alright. I have Dr Martens but it's the same thing I guess.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
  • +1
1 inch only at formal events where girls are wearing heels.

• +1
Reactions: nonserviam and Deleted member 4645
I wear shoes with small heels (the normal dressing shoes heels) and insoles and i fraud 4cm total. I can even wear shorts on it. If you wear winter boots you can probably get away with 2 extra cm, one from the extra boot height and another from the insole.
4 cm is enough for me though, when i buy some winter boots ill be 4-5 extra total.

PS: I don't use amerimutts retarded system.

• +1
Don't know what you mean, i bought a regular insole from aliexpress and it's like walking on a spring, better than walking without it. I wouldn't go running on them of course, but i run on flat shoes anyways.

I wear shoes with small heels (the normal dressing shoes heels) and insoles and i fraud 4cm total. I can even wear shorts on it. If you wear winter boots you can probably get away with 2 extra cm, one from the extra boot height and another from the insole.
4 cm is enough for me though, when i buy some winter boots ill be 4-5 extra total.

Yeah, from what I understand anything over 1 inch lift gets either suspicious or uncomfortable. Maybe max 1.5 lifts with winter boots, but then again I'll have to wear them first and see.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
2 probably if u can get away with it and it's not obvious

robert downey tier just looks daft

• JFL
Can you explain why you does 1.5 only give an inch tho?
Because 1.5 inch is measured from floor to top of the lift. In reality we get height from this point or so, i cant say exactly from what point but you never get that full lift height.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, Mad Science, Deleted member 1680 and 1 other person
1 inch lifts gives you a little less than an inch because of the compression. So 1 inch is ok. Even 0.5. If you have boots you can go even higher. Non stop frauding is a lifestyle

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, Deleted member 1680, SexyMofo and 2 others
  • +1
2 inches

• Woah
Too short to fraud :feelswhy:

• So Sad
  • +1
3 cm or 1.2 inch

• +1
people here have clearly never used lifts or anything IRL. I legit wear af1s + 2 inches insides. And no, it isn't hard to walk or look weird when walking as long as you tie the shoes so your feet don't slip out.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Rift and Deleted member 4645
people here have clearly never used lifts or anything IRL. I legit wear af1s + 2 inches insides. And no, it isn't hard to walk or look weird when walking as long as you tie the shoes so your feet don't slip out.

AF 1 lows?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HeavenAdmιn and Deleted member 5912
AF 1 lows?
yes, af1s low give 3cm of actual height. Remember that the lifts don't give actual height, also they compress much after many hours of wear. In reality, the 2 inches of lifts only boost me like little over 1 inch maybe

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie and Deleted member 4645
yes, af1s low give 3cm of actual height. Remember that the lifts don't give actual height, also they compress much after many hours of wear. In reality, the 2 inches of lifts only boost me like little over 1 inch maybe

Damn, didn't know the compression was THAT bad.

• +1
Reactions: HeavenAdmιn
Damn, didn't know the compression was THAT bad.
didnt know that either because no one even mentioned it here.

that sole behind compressed like fuck. You could buy harder lifts that compress like nothing, but those would be more painful for your feet so idk

• +1
View attachment 676525
that sole behind compressed like fuck. You could buy harder lifts that compress like nothing, but those would be more painful for your feet so idk

I'll keep that in mind, thank you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912

Im a small guy with foot size 10 US and I wore these + some black boots and I stood basically 3 inches taller JFL. I felt like Shaq. It was only uncomfortable at first but after a few times walking i got used to it and i wore it everyday in school. Foids called me tall I was only like 5'10.5 in shoes LOL.

edit: also it didnt look awkward. you can see in this pic i was wearing the shoe lifts and didnt look weird at all

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: HeavenAdmιn and Deleted member 4645
View attachment 676558

Im a small guy with foot size 10 US and I wore these + some black boots and I stood basically 3 inches taller JFL. I felt like Shaq. It was only uncomfortable at first but after a few times walking i got used to it and i wore it everyday in school. Foids called me tall I was only like 5'10.5 in shoes LOL.

Mirin. Can't wait to try them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7313
wtf
U cant tell me that you dont slip out on Low AF1 with 2 inch lifts inside
Every low sneaker ive tried with lifts looked very obvious and I slipped out

• +1
Reactions: HeavenAdmιn
View attachment 676525
Yeah, compression is fucking terrible. My 3cm lifts barely add more than 1cm of real height after months of using them.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 110
If you're below around 5'7 - 5'5 you're basically too short to fraud any meaningful height without looking like an uber coper to anyone who has a set of working eyes. Jfl at thinking people won't notice you wearing lifted shoes all the time and instantly realize you are insecure.

There is no perfect amount of height to fraud for everyone. The perfect amount is the amount where good proportions are still retained and you don't look like a coping manlet.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 110
do they make flat lifts? the ones with a slope fuck up your walk you look odd