Lifting adds 0 appeal

ramirezfanboy

ramirezfanboy

i'll see you in disneyland
watch this video,this guy is a fucking loser mid 20s,looks 35 talks like an incel very non nt and his face is fully capped at low ltn,but notice how when he shows his physique it adds nothing to him? As I always like to say every natty lifter looks untrained in a T-shirt which accounts for 99 percent of social interactions and day to day life,have fun flexing biceps shirtless at the beach 3 times a year for nothing

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Saisei, Crisick and 8 others
That’s Chad bro

• JFL
Reactions: descension and itzyaboyJJ
I dont lift but I get still lols. You need to figure out softmaxing that works for u. They can alone boost your like motherfucker. For example I finally figured out what Beard style works for me and what Hair style works for me. The hair is most important think. IF u figure out hair style that fits u face. U will get SVM boost like motherfucker.

• +1
Reactions: Jova, WeiWei, ramirezfanboy and 1 other person
yea the common problem is that getting big ass muscles think it will compensate for your normie face when it won't

girls literally look at the face and the things surrounding it like hair. muscles still help but its all about being lean esp if natty
Screenshot 2024 07 25 at 14200PM

look at the comments jfl its all males women don't care about ts

• +1
Reactions: Jova, WeiWei, watah and 1 other person
yea the common problem is that getting big ass muscles think it will compensate for your normie face when it won't

girls literally look at the face and the things surrounding it like hair. muscles still help but its all about being lean esp if natty
View attachment 3051207
Yes even hairstyle means 10 times more then a physique

• +1
Reactions: icetraebald
I dont lift but I get still lols. You need to figure out softmaxing that works for u. They can alone boost your like motherfucker. For example I finally figured out what Beard style works for me and what Hair style works for me. The hair is most important think. IF u figure out hair style that fits u face. U will get SVM boost like motherfucker.
Couldn’t aggre more

watch this video,this guy is a fucking loser mid 20s,looks 35 talks like an incel very non nt and his face is fully capped at low ltn,but notice how when he shows his physique it adds nothing to him? As I always like to say every natty lifter looks untrained in a T-shirt which accounts for 99 percent of social interactions and day to day life,have fun flexing biceps shirtless at the beach 3 times a year for nothing

Everything is cope if your face is ugly

• +1
Reactions: curryascenderr

View attachment 3051207
I mean what the fuck these niggas expect? When U Cuddle down with girl they will look at your face.. Not the body.

That’s because he has a incel face. Regarding looking “natty” in shirts, you gotta buy fitted shirts that show off your physique. These retards try to imitate ifbb pros that look huge in a 3 xl shirt. If u see someone wearing a shirt like that, 100% gymcel

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, roidheadjockey and ramirezfanboy
doesnt go for everyone mate for some people roiding and gymcelling can save their life

That’s because he has a incel face. Regarding looking “natty” in shirts, you gotta buy fitted shirts that show off your physique. These retards try to imitate ifbb pros that look huge in a 3 xl shirt. If u see someone wearing a shirt like that, 100% gymcel
Yeah if somebody walks around with a tight compression T-shirt,they honestly look like the biggest incels of all time,looks soo embarrassing it’s not even funny

That’s why steroids is literally turning these kids into ogres

Jfl u see some 35 yo looking hairy ass bald headed hair at the gym ask his age and he’s 18

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, cannotbeasked, serialcoper and 2 others

Jfl u see some 35 yo looking hairy ass bald headed hair at the gym ask his age and he’s 18
Even lifting itself is still bad and will make you look older but ofc nowhere near to the point of steroids

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger
Even lifting itself is still bad and will make you look older but ofc nowhere near to the point of steroids
Going to the gym without steroids will make u look older?

If u do it in a healthy amount it will do the contrary problem is people get addicted

If ur very skinny to the point the avarage girl has the same or bigger arms than u that’s just gonna lower ur smv

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and curryascenderr

who cares it's just less competition

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
Going to the gym without steroids will make u look older?

If u do it in a healthy amount it will do the contrary problem is people get addicted

If ur very skinny to the point the avarage girl has the same or bigger arms than u that’s just gonna lower ur smv
Ppl who simply lift look older then age,any amount of lifting causes ageing but obviously Jews promotote it as healthy,for untrained to have a non failo physique it’s best to stay around 12-14 percent body fat so it’s still decent

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger
yeah he has a shit face

Lean with wide bideltoid after that it's all face

Yeah if somebody walks around with a tight compression T-shirt,they honestly look like the biggest incels of all time,looks soo embarrassing it’s not even funny
guys laugh but foids mire if your lean with muscle

yeah he has a shit face
You missed the point,if a htn did this before and after the way you perceived him wouldn’t change

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
Legit other way around,only guys care about muscle
nah jfl everytime i wear a compression shirt foids look at me up and down, and i only get approached/catcalled when dressing in compressions/tanks and im a manlet ltn
its +2 SMV

holy fucking shit that's cope

holy fucking shit that's cope

View attachment 3051271
Good lighting,with a pump shirt off and flexing still looks mtn bc of face lol,imaging him in a T-shirt lol,as I said how you look without pump and in a t is all that matters irl,if not the one coping

You missed the point,if a htn did this before and after the way you perceived him wouldn’t change
It would tho

The same way I perceive o pry after realizing he has an overbite, he is recessed visibly

It would tho

The same way I perceive o pry after realizing he has an overbite, he is recessed visibly
He still has a prominent enough chin to the point where his lower 3rd even in side isn’t noticble bad,front matters soo much more side profile is near cope unless actual chin recession

Good lighting,with a pump shirt off and flexing still looks mtn bc of face lol,imaging him in a T-shirt lol,as I said how you look without pump and in a t is all that matters irl,if not the one coping
True, but it's still attractive and this guy is natural just roid a little bit and you'll look good anw

True, but it's still attractive and this guy is natural just roid a little bit and you'll look good anw
There’s no need to life/roid destroy health for something that has no impact irl,yeah some gym pics will look aesthetic but seriously not worth the health side affects/waste of time

Have you seen his girl? She mogs him.agreed he’s ugly. But do you think if he wasn’t big from gym she would be with him? If he wasn’t big he wouldn’t even be on social media so he would he a poorcel to. Gym has clearly changed his life

Bc front profile is near all that matters,also I pry is barely recessed he has a protruding upper lip that gives the illusion of it
That's called frauding, youre saying "only look from this side not the other", a gigachad wouldnt be recessed from either side unless you wanna fraud.

his upper lip is protruding because he literally has an overbite, a dysgenic trait, not sure what your point is.

he's from china his height is fine if he doesn't travel
This is a physique that is actually a halo on a rice, lean muscle+long hair+5”11 like these guys =ideal,that 5”8 overcompensating mtn you showed with a bodybuilder physique is doing himself even worse bc his brutal frame

Attachments

• C4C623AD-06F2-4DF0-84CA-7053B85A3702.jpeg
    C4C623AD-06F2-4DF0-84CA-7053B85A3702.jpeg
    417.6 KB · Views: 0
  • BE16031F-B7E9-40F4-A28C-08AECD32C097.jpeg
    BE16031F-B7E9-40F4-A28C-08AECD32C097.jpeg
    296.9 KB · Views: 0
How come all these guys with muscles get all the girls then?

That's called frauding, youre saying "only look from this side not the other", a gigachad wouldnt be recessed from either side unless you wanna fraud.

his upper lip is protruding because he literally has an overbite, a dysgenic trait, not sure what your point is.
Who said o pry is gigachad?he’s mid chadlite bc of insane front profile which matters way more then side profile…

This is a physique that is actually a halo on a rice, lean muscle+long hair+5”11 like these guys =ideal,that 5”8 overcompensating mtn you showed with a bodybuilder physique is doing himself even worse bc his brutal frame
you're taking 0.001% of the population as your example jfl

Who said o pry is gigachad?he’s mid chadlite bc of insane front profile which matters way more then side profile…
hes not chadlite hes recessed, has fucked up nose, no facial symmetry, receding hairline etc etc

hes not chadlite hes recessed, has fucked up nose, no facial symmetry, receding hairline etc etc
Stop describing him at 40,look at this imagine before his hairline got fucked or his nose was crooked,he has top 1 percent symety here and his front profile was chad here in his prime and if you don’t think that your delusional,all men descend at 40 WATER

Attachments

• 3262D407-5C8C-443C-B4E8-D8C3C151CF2A.jpeg
    3262D407-5C8C-443C-B4E8-D8C3C151CF2A.jpeg
    318.5 KB · Views: 0
Stop describing him at 40,look at this imagine before his hairline got fucked or his nose was crooked,he has top 1 percent symety here and his front profile was chad here in his prime and if you don’t think that your delusional

IMG 5617

IMG 5618

Just say you don’t want to lift. I just can’t fathom being an adult and still being built like a twink faggot or skinny fat estrogenic retard because “it ages you bro” where are you even getting this from?

And don’t say “you’re just using top 10 percent examples” because you’re using this
IMG 5619

Average incel brah will benefit from having muscle.

• +1
Reactions: SomaliMax and Latinolooksmaxxer
in colder climates where mfs walk around wearing 20kgs of clothing sure lifting is way less impactful to SMV but still being athletic mogs being non athletic (you dont even need to lift tbh just practice some other decent physical activity)

but on hotter climates where ppl use less clothing exercising is the best softmaxx someone can get

in brazil MTN PSL guys that are athletic with good ammount of muscle mass slay htbs left and right on clubs and old

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked
I’m not saying u gotta wear compression shirts. These incels have no idea how to actually dress to compliment their bodies. They ethier wear 3 xl shirts or wear wife beaters. You gotta buy clothes that properly fit you without looking like a try hard.

Exhibit A: IMG 4813

• +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked

Users who are viewing this thread

Back