Lifting and hairloss

W

walrus

Iron
I've been loosing my hair for about 2.5 years slowly (currently 17) and i need to stop it/reverse it. My hairline has gone slightly back and the hair itself is thinning. May also have been accutane but lifting diddnt help. Any suggestions/advice?

I’m the same age as you. Before I started working out, I was weak and out of shape, ate a bad diet, probably had hormonal imbalances. My hairline was really good and my hair texture was always really soft and silky.

I started lifting, eating right, going outside, supplementing creatine and vitamin D, etcetera. Basically did a bunch of shit to make my test and DHT skyrocket all at once. My temples receded/thinned and my hair texture got worse/drier. The same thing happens to trannies that start TRT, their hair texture gets worse.

But my hairline hasn’t moved since my body has adjusted to the new hormonal state. It receded a bit and then stopped. Hopefully that’s what happened to you. If you’re actively balding, honestly I’d just go ahead with topical minoxidil and 1mg finasteride everyday. You can also look into RU58841 which is another topical.

• +1
Reactions: walrus
I've been loosing my hair for about 2.5 years slowly (currently 17) and i need to stop it/reverse it. My hairline has gone slightly back and the hair itself is thinning. May also have been accutane but lifting diddnt help. Any suggestions/advice?
Research into it, like im doing for jaw development

I’m the same age as you. Before I started working out, I was weak and out of shape, ate a bad diet, probably had hormonal imbalances. My hairline was really good and my hair texture was always really soft and silky.

I started lifting, eating right, going outside, supplementing creatine and vitamin D, etcetera. Basically did a bunch of shit to make my test and DHT skyrocket all at once. My temples receded/thinned and my hair texture got worse/drier. The same thing happens to trannies that start TRT, their hair texture gets worse.

But my hairline hasn’t moved since my body has adjusted to the new hormonal state. It receded a bit and then stopped. Hopefully that’s what happened to you. If you’re actively balding, honestly I’d just go ahead with topical minoxidil and 1mg finasteride everyday. You can also look into RU58841 which is another topical.
i mean always see hair on my hand after i run it through my head so