Lifting lower eyelid with infra orbital implants with photos

N

NOT OVER

Iron
I want to lift my lower eyelid and I spoke with my doctor he Said with implants I can get like 3mm of lift . I asked them to show any results and I think the results are amazing . I wanted to do lower eyelid retraction but he Said both cathoplasty and lower eyelid retraction are kinda similar and I don't like cathoplasty. Done in Mumbai India.he said their is a differentkind of cathoplasty he do for hunter eyes. I have yet to see the results of that procedure
IMG 20240818 WA0028
IMG 20240818 WA0029

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
unc wyd

• JFL
Reactions: blackpilledarab, Ascеnd and NZb6Air
I want to lift my lower eyelid and I spoke with my doctor he Said with implants I can get like 3mm of lift . I asked them to show any results and I think the results are amazing . I wanted to do lower eyelid retraction but he Said both cathoplasty and lower eyelid retraction are kinda similar and I don't like cathoplasty. Done in Mumbai India.he said their is a differentkind of cathoplasty he do for hunter eyes. I have yet to see the results of that procedureView attachment 3105474View attachment 3105475
He's right you need infraoribtals and not lower eyelid retraction, you don't need a cantho either

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: SubhumanForever and ItsOverLawg
I want to lift my lower eyelid and I spoke with my doctor he Said with implants I can get like 3mm of lift . I asked them to show any results and I think the results are amazing . I wanted to do lower eyelid retraction but he Said both cathoplasty and lower eyelid retraction are kinda similar and I don't like cathoplasty. Done in Mumbai India.he said their is a differentkind of cathoplasty he do for hunter eyes. I have yet to see the results of that procedureView attachment 3105474View attachment 3105475
Nigga old asf

• +1
Reactions: Saftsacksamensack
Imagine seeing your grandpa on looksmax.org XD

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanForever
uncle
unless ur a teen using some old man's photographs to larp as him.
imagine being 60 and being on looksmaxx.org
No lol am 21 . It's a old guy but he wanted a compact look in his age . He came from Europe to india to get this done cause it's cheap. He also got some fillers and eyebrow drop down

• Woah
Reactions: ItsOverLawg