Lifting man made metal is cope

RICHCELDOM

RICHCELDOM

Time is ticking.....
Gymcelling is so cope.
I see almost no chads gymcel.
Gymcels try to feel something so they waste their time in the gym recking themselves.
If you had no void or depression why spend hours gymcelling?

I'm understand some exercise but chronic consistent gymcelling is pure depression.

• +1
Reactions: Lord Shadow, R@m@, moredatesmorerapes and 2 others
More stress for no reason

• +1
Reactions: R@m@, moredatesmorerapes and RICHCELDOM
theres a lot of chads who gymcel

Made me pop some disgusting veins on my temples too now i have to surgically remove them

• +1
Reactions: RICHCELDOM
All you need is average clavicles and narrow hips and waist 12% bodyfat a bit of muscle and your good.
I think calisthenics is natural and healthy. Combined with some sport like martial arts. or sprinting or whatever

• +1
Reactions: ineonx and Joshrc
theres a lot of chads who gymcel
Yeah there's a few but if you make a ratio of chads to incels in the gym it's evident .ofc you can argue there's naturally less chads but we can normalise that by comparing that ratio to some other things that I can't be asked to type.TLDR much less chads feel the need to endlessly lift manmade metal.

All you need is average clavicles and narrow hips and waist 12% bodyfat a bit of muscle and your good.
I think calisthenics is natural and healthy. Combined with some sport like martial arts. or sprinting or whatever
Body fat is mostly diet and a little bit genetics.many gymcels are infact obese by definition even if they seemingly have lots of muscles.heart is raped on daily basis.

• +1
Reactions: beefliverontop
Yeah there's a few but if you make a ratio of chads to incels in the gym it's evident .ofc you can argue there's naturally less chads but we can normalise that by comparing that ratio to some other things that I can't be asked to type.TLDR much less chads feel the need to endlessly lift manmade metal.
cope, a lot of chads will lift weights cause they will play sports in high school/college if you consider anyone who lifts a gymcel ur a retard

• JFL
Reactions: RICHCELDOM

Users who are viewing this thread

Back