Lifting weights cannot win against real strength

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
Lifting weights is under a artificial sterile environment, the lift is a controlled movement which does not represent real strength, a naturally taller and larger boned male will still be stronger than a man who goes gym everyday with average height and bone size. That’s the truth and only lifting weights can help you be artificially stronger through a man made metal in a man made room. Your squat, bench or deadlift does not represent strength but your slave commitment to the metal.

Furthermore, muscles need to maintained constantly whether natural or steroids, while bones are rent free. Someone with 5 inch wrists cannot be as strong naturally without lifting man made metal against someone with 6 inch wrists. It is biologically impossible, taking steroids and going to the gym is just slave activity for absolutely no reason. @Never Get Up @TheLookInYourEyes @n9wiff @curryascenderr @Jova

Attachments

• IMG_2482.jpeg
    IMG_2482.jpeg
    128.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n9wiff, ElTruecel, diditeverbegin and 2 others
good example of an unfalsifiable hypothesis.

• +1
Reactions: Surfsup, Saint Casanova, n9wiff and 2 others
bone > fat> msucle

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Saint Casanova and Bonesbonesbonesbone
Lifting weights is under a artificial sterile environment, the lift is a controlled movement which does not represent real strength, a naturally taller and larger boned male will still be stronger than a man who goes gym everyday with average height and bone size. That’s the truth and only lifting weights can help you be artificially stronger through a man made metal in a man made room. Your squat, bench or deadlift does not represent strength but your slave commitment to the metal.

Furthermore, muscles need to maintained constantly whether natural or steroids, while bones are rent free. Someone with 5 inch wrists cannot be as strong naturally without lifting man made metal against someone with 6 inch wrists. It is biologically impossible, taking steroids and going to the gym is just slave activity for absolutely no reason. @Never Get Up @TheLookInYourEyes @n9wiff @curryascenderr @Jova
Like cus the pic represents all gymcels

• +1
Reactions: ey88
This is quite literally the stupidest, most uneducated shit I’ve ever seen.
Honestly shouldn’t even be wasting my time on this because those who CHOOSE to be losers will BE LOSERS.

Top tier athletes lift weights.
UFC fighters (even the genetically elite) lift weights.
Fucking BATMAN lifts weights if that doesn’t convince you enough.

This is why you’ll remain a goddamn incel with your pussy ass quitter mindset.
Doesn’t fucking MATTER even if you WERE CORRECT (which you’re not) because the entire point of looksmaxxing is IMPROVING.

This is quite literally cope for your lack of motivating testosterone. Ever person even with good genetics lifts.

Some manlets can have stronger lifts than big dudes just because of mechanical levers, and some lanklets with zero muscle can be strong as fuck because of tendons.
Some fucking average build 5’9 guy can be stronger and more durable than other humans because of bone density genetics.

Are you dense?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: LooksTester, klip11, cannotbeasked and 9 others
Adding onto my point, strength training has existed since the dawn of time. Wrestling was the first combat sport ever. People lifted rocks up hills, you got strong from the THINGS YOU DID.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
Honestly shouldn’t even be wasting my time on this because those who CHOOSE to be losers will BE LOSERS.

Doesn’t fucking MATTER even if you WERE CORRECT (which you’re not) because the entire point of looksmaxxing is IMPROVING.

This is quite literally cope for your lack of motivating testosterone. Ever person even with good genetics lifts.

Some manlets can have stronger lifts than big dudes just because of mechanical levers, and some lanklets with zero muscle can be strong as fuck because of tendons.
Some fucking average build 5’9 guy can be stronger and more durable than other humans because of bone density genetics.

Are you dense?
It is your opinion, this is simply my opinion do as you wish.

Come on bro get your shit together. We’re here to looksmax. Don’t quit or you won’t be where you want to be, even if it seems like an infinite uphill battle.

We all die anyways. Choose to fight

Adding onto my point, strength training has existed since the dawn of time. Wrestling was the first combat sport ever. People lifted rocks up hills, you got strong from the THINGS YOU DID.
Not a single word.

Come on bro get your shit together. We’re here to looksmax. Don’t quit or you won’t be where you want to be, even if it seems like an infinite uphill battle.

We all die anyways. Choose to fight
No

Dumbass retard thread lmfao. Not everyone is some 1 in a million genetically gifted strongman ogre dude. Gymcelling + roid maxxing even as some manlet framelet would still put you ahead most people realistically strength wise

• +1
Reactions: klip11, Surfsup, watah and 4 others
Dumbass retard thread lmfao. Not everyone is some 1 in a million genetically gifted strongman ogre dude. Gymcelling + roid maxxing even as some manlet framelet would still put you ahead most people realistically strength wise
When did I mention a “genetically gifted strongman Orge dude”

Are you dense?
You give off reddit energy

"Motherfucker listen to me: Go hit the gym more like an animal and dirty bulk. Grow a full beard and then go bald. Trust me please."

• JFL
Reactions: klip11 and Jova
Exactly why your thread is dumb lmfao
Well if you used a strongman orge as an example are you denying hes not much stronger untrained than a 5”9 roided male ?

Well if you used a strongman orge as an example are you denying hes not much stronger untrained than a 5”9 roided male ?
No Im saying that’s rare and pointless to argue. Average person isn’t a strongman ogre. Average person isn’t that big and average big person isn’t that turbo strong compared to others especially depending on how big.

Past 6’3/6’4 it’s like 1 in a few hundred height anyways let alone size on top of it

• +1
Reactions: klip11 and Jova
No Im saying that’s rare and pointless to argue. Average person isn’t a strongman ogre. Average person isn’t that big and average big person isn’t that turbo strong compared to others especially depending on how big.

Past 6’3/6’4 it’s like 1 in a few hundred height anyways let alone size on top of it
Ok but my main point is strength is useless if your size is more important for intimidation than actual fighting ability or strength because no one cares how strong you are, so wouldn’t you rather have larger bones and height instead of being roided with subpar bone size ?

Ok but my main point is strength is useless if your size is more important for intimidation than actual fighting ability or strength because no one cares how strong you are, so wouldn’t you rather have larger bones and height instead of being roided with subpar bone size ?
Useless point genetics is genetics. Someone will always be bigger useless point being weak and subhuman is pointless to be. Better to be strong than weak not that hard to understand also u don’t need the gym for this btw lmfao

• +1
Reactions: Jova
Low iq thread. Plenty of studies that debunked this pointless drivel. Unless you have gifted top 0.1% genetics. Training always matters.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Offensive Bias, Jova and 2 others
Useless point genetics is genetics. Someone will always be bigger useless point being weak and subhuman is pointless to be. Better to be strong than weak not that hard to understand also u don’t need the gym for this btw lmfao
Ok but if you had the choice you seriously would choose having subpar bone size instead of large bones ?

Ok but if you had the choice you seriously would choose having subpar bone size instead of large bones ?
Obviously large wtf? Yea if I had to choose top tier genetics for everything anyone would choose them lol

Yo bro just say u can’t bench 2 plates

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
maybe in females

there are very few placings of fat thats ideal in a male

this claim is pure autismo :forcedsmile:
everyone have muscle you will die without out it. Hypertrophy adapted to lift heavier the fibres matters more for strength, fat and fibres makes the real difference. More fat > more power. But bone density is the most important

What an utterly garbage moronic thread from you. Disappointed tbh.

everyone have muscle you will die without out it. Hypertrophy adapted to lift heavier the fibres matters more for strength, fat and fibres makes the real difference. More fat > more power. But bone density is the most important
i js had a stroke reading this shit brah

• +1
Reactions: XxW33dSm0k3rxX