Lifts are godsent

edodalic29

edodalic29

Retired
6’1.5 barefoot im wearing 2inch lifts and
its not even noticeable at all with pants im almost touching 6’3-6’4 , planning on wearing them to the clubs and bars . Say what you want , they even improve my posture

• Love it
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
6’1.5 barefoot im wearing 2inch lifts and
its not even noticeable at all with pants im almost touching 6’3-6’4 , planning on wearing them to the clubs and bars . Say what you want , they even improve my posture
What kind of shoe/lift combo are you running?

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
af1s + 3-5cm = ascension
do 5cm lifts fit well into af1s? Im planning on getting this combo
what's the height of af1 anyway?

• +1
Reactions: kuroro
do 5cm lifts fit well into af1s? Im planning on getting this combo
what's the height of af1 anyway?
af1s give 3cm by default, I use 3cm lifts, I imagine I could get away with 5cm but you’d need to make sure you wear trousers that cover your ankles otherwise it’d look uncanny

yes they do, you underestimate how deep the sole of af1 is
no way you're putting in legit 5cm without it looking stupid and slipping out at the back

• +1
Reactions: kuroro
Just don’t go to the airport with them bro.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover, Deleted member 21340 and edodalic29
What kind of shoe/lift combo are you running?
97’s and i got 2 inch lifts inside with the air max sole included

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Niklaus Mikaelson
yea ur prob right tbh, a giga manlet could make it work with long trousers tho
They feel good asf just standing on them , Like my posture feels improved and i feel super balanced

If I was tall like you I'd just go fuck it wear 3' lifts or boots and mog everyone at 6'5 it doesn't matter if its obvious the monkey brain mogging will override everything if your tall you can get away with more heightfrauding its not pathetic if you go from really tall to just tall barefoot meanwhile its obvious when I go from not manlet to manlet jfl

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and edodalic29
If I was tall like you I'd just go fuck it wear 3' lifts or boots and mog everyone at 6'5 it doesn't matter if its obvious the monkey brain mogging will override everything if your tall you can get away with more heightfrauding its not pathetic if you go from really tall to just tall barefoot meanwhile its obvious when I go from not manlet to manlet jfl
gonna try when i go clubbing , i always wear baggyish pants , no way can it be seen

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa