Lifts arrived

D

Deleted member 32529

humble work and mad wanderings
Bout 6'.5" with just the first layer, my gymmaxxed frame looks more proportional and shoes actually feel more comfortable.
I can squat and run in these they just feel like squat shoes tbh

Makes me want to get LL lol

ll is cope beyond 5’11 ish

ROI is dogshit

• +1
Reactions: fuse, Skywalker and Alexanderr
ll is cope beyond 5’11 ish

ROI is dogshit
ROI from 6ft to 6ft3 is probably the highest, you legit go from average height to slayer height. If you go from 5ft8 to 5ft11 you "only" go from failo height to average

ROI from 6ft to 6ft3 is probably the highest, you legit go from average height to slayer height. If you go from 5ft8 to 5ft11 you "only" go from failo height to average
Yea id be so happy with 6'1/6'2 tbh

I wonder how bad recovery is for like 5/6cm

Recovery time and risk of complications would have to be brought down by a lot. Even then, I don't think you can do more than 2 inches with LL before you really just start looking very disproportional. Some people will have some more margin than others but overall, that's about the max I'd say.

However, I do think we hear about complications more often because people will visit less credited surgeons & facilities because of cheaper costs.
Yea probably for now while the recovery is so bad but once they advance it could be doable

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999, Deleted member 32529 and NumbThePain
Recovery time and risk of complications would have to be brought down by a lot. Even then, I don't think you can do more than 2 inches with LL before you really just start looking very disproportional. Some people will have some more margin than others but overall, that's about the max I'd say.

However, I do think we hear about complications more often because people will visit less credited surgeons & facilities because of cheaper costs.
Yea I think LL is definitely the final procedure one should consider getting, especially if young.

The main reason it would look wrong on me is cus i have small hands jfl

My frame and proportions could support it but the hands would give it away

Hopefully blasting hgh does something fkr them

i think the jump from 5’8 to 5’11 opens more possibilities

if i could pick a new height i would legit choose 6’, unless i lived in the netherlands or smth, in which case i’d go for 6’1.

but idc about muh slaying, so take it with a grain of salt.

• +1
Reactions: fuse