LIFTS sizing

coomahboomah

coomahboomah

tt3sav
all the lifts i’m finding on amazon say fits upto size 9-9.5 US but i’m a size 11 US, but like does it even matter if there’s no lift at the very end of it? should i jus buy them and put them into my size 11 shoes or do they not work?

my nigga ofc they dont have shoe lifts for size 11??? because my people who are size 11 are over 6 foot....

my nigga ofc they dont have shoe lifts for size 11??? because my people who are size 11 are over 6 foot....
do i still get them, i wanna fraud to 6’2-6’3

I’m size 10.5 and 5’9 lol

Yea it’s lowkey weird. I have a friend whose 6’1 but my hands and feet are longer than his and u probably do too
does that mean you stunted your growth? obviously 5'9 is average and aint exactly short but i feel like if you have bigger hands and feet it means your body should have been bigger do you have brothers that tower over you?

• Hmm...
Reactions: becomingnearperfect
does that mean you stunted your growth? obviously 5'9 is average and aint exactly short but i feel like if you have bigger hands and feet it means your body should have been bigger do you have brothers that tower over you?
Maybe idk. I’m the tallest in my family with the second tallest being my dad who is like 5’8. I’m heightmaxxing atm so hopefully I can make up for the stunted growth

Maybe idk. I’m the tallest in my family with the second tallest being my dad who is like 5’8. I’m heightmaxxing atm so hopefully I can make up for the stunted growth
if you dad is 5'8 that could be about right,but you could still be growing if your hands and feet are the size of somebody who should be 6'1 maybe you develeoped later

• +1
Reactions: becomingnearperfect
if you dad is 5'8 that could be about right,but you could still be growing if your hands and feet are the size of somebody who should be 6'1 maybe you develeoped later
Who knows. I’m gonna cope on that and pray I grow even a bit

• +1
Reactions: finn899
i pray for the day that posting on this forum gets me answers

I’m size 14 US, feel your pain,
I will tell you the secret trick:

Get a fairly rigid orthotic full length insole in your size and put the tiny lift wedges under it - the insole on top will keep it in place and also hide it. I fraud to 6’5+ this way.

• +1
Reactions: coomahboomah and twilight
I just turned 16 and have 12.5 at 5”10, it’s fucking over

• +1
Reactions: finn899
Gay shit + ruins ur Achilles tendon Jfl rip posture