Only puppy dark Brown eyes are bad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lux, FailedNormieManlet and WhiteGoodman
nice to know

• JFL
Reactions: Deprived, Fear, Deleted member 14905 and 2 others
nice to know
dw eye colour is still the less important feature, unless you have crystal A10 eyes, then it's a legit asset

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Lux and FailedNormieManlet
Shitskin cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124
  • +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface and .🇹🇩.
Not really only when they’ve bred with whites
0e998c06c33c9a39c9eaa0a3f2e210ec

cope.

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, MaxillaMaxing, Deleted member 15827 and 1 other person
Light brown looks dark brown without light :ogre:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, FailedNormieManlet, TsarTsar444 and 3 others
Shitskin cope
what if you're white with light brown eyes like this and blonde hair
does it make you look ethnic?
IMG 20220305 162533

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lux, fjor2096, FailedNormieManlet and 8 others
what if you're white with light brown eyes like this and blonde hair
does it make you look ethnic?
View attachment 1601123
i made this thread inspired by your golden eyes
ppl will cope saying blue and green eyes are superior but that's not true

• Love it
Reactions: Trickane
Not really only when they’ve bred with whites
Light colored eyes is an ethnic feature. Non-shit colored eyes originate from West Asia. Ethnics were spreading their light colored eye genes meanwhile native Europeans had shit colored brown eyes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, Deleted member 15827, .🇹🇩. and 1 other person
I have T30 eyes.

I wish I had T10 light brown eyes like my mom but it's not big deal lol

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
They are good but not good as light blue/green
Morph99

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface
@Smoke Fanboy post your light brown eyes to make the cool toned fags mad :aheago:

• JFL
Reactions: Smoke Fanboy
  • +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and StrangerDanger
They are equivalent because light = striking
I honestly think that having legit light Brown / Hazel eyes Is even rarer than typical blue
No they’re not shitbrain you wouldn’t be saying this if you weren’t cursed with poop colored eyes

• +1
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate
No they’re not shitbrain you wouldn’t be saying this if you weren’t cursed with poop colored eyes
bruh why so aggressive at me
aclarar-ojos-marrones1-588pxx310px-p2k7eqiriywftj5il7jv1gf61gs891d7vhj6q92bns.jpg
do you seriously think this eye colour is bad

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15577
?? blue eyes isn't even a white feature. even shitskins can have them
white features are called so because they are statistically found more often in white people. a minority having them is the exception to the rule.

bruh why so aggressive at me
aclarar-ojos-marrones1-588pxx310px-p2k7eqiriywftj5il7jv1gf61gs891d7vhj6q92bns.jpg
do you seriously think this eye colour is bad
I’m just shitposting broski

But brown eyes are shit compared to blue, and that example you gave has blue and green in it

I’m just shitposting broski

But brown eyes are shit compared to blue, and that example you gave has blue and green in it
Hero_Article_BrownEyed-Beauty-compressor.jpg_h_250

this is pure light brown
i think they are striking

• +1
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing and TsarTsar444
Every non white person that has blue/green eyes has euro DNA.

Most of the time when dark Central Africans have blue eyes it’s because they have Waardenburg syndrome (which also makes them have poor hearing, partial or full blindness and partial albinism).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Marsiere214 and Deleted member 15577
SmartSelect 20220118 225454 Gallery

Legit

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and the BULL

Most of the time when dark Central Africans have blue eyes it’s because they have Waardenburg syndrome (which also makes them have poor hearing, partial or full blindness and partial albinism).

what about my mum
she has pure med ancestry with green eyes
coloured eyes actually originated in romania

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface
what about my mum
she has pure med ancestry with green eyes
coloured eyes actually originated in romania
Italians are Europeans

loads of mixing between more northern euros and southern euros happened…

Hero_Article_BrownEyed-Beauty-compressor.jpg_h_250

this is pure light brown
i think they are striking
Only brown eyed people would agree with you it seems like. Also you’ll see a lot of brown eyed people buying blue colored lenses but not the other way around. Hazel of course looks better than dark brown but it doesn’t compare to blue or even green.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
Only brown eyed people would agree with you it seems like. Also you’ll see a lot of brown eyed people buying blue colored lenses but not the other way around. Hazel of course looks better than dark brown but it doesn’t compare to blue or even green.

IMG 20220322 181557

Bro Sorry to break It to you but It seems like you're Just another ethnic :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I still don’t get it? I know I’m ethnic lol I’m Chechen?
then why you call other ppl shitskins
this doesn't even make sense anyway. only amerimutts have "white" ppl concept. in europe we don't say that nordic people are "white" and southerners are "ethnic", you would get blackballed for saying something like that

Are u retarded or just brain dead?

this doesn't even make sense anyway. only amerimutts have "white" ppl concept. in europe we don't say that nordic people are "white" and southerners are "ethnic", you would get blackballed for saying something like that
Bro I’m always racebaiting have you not noticed lol I call whites cumskins and pigskins all the time too? I don’t consider myself white, I have white pheno but I’m not culturally white.

didnt you also call Zayn a shitskin even though he has lighter skin than you and said that you mogged him:lul:

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
@Smoke Fanboy post your light brown eyes to make the cool toned fags mad :aheago:
Lol mine are definitely not light as yours but still better than having pure dark brown i guess

Mine look like this, though for some reason my eyes are looking slightly darker in the picture compared to the real thing

Light eye genes were literally brought to Europe by non-European Eurasians and West Asian ethnics. If anything light colored eyed euros should be concerned if they got any ethnic ancestry :redpill:

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: the BULL and Trickane
didnt you also call Zayn a shitskin even though he has lighter skin than you and said that you mogged him:lul:
i'm trying to stop being racist but you guys seriously need to stop with that cow's feces worshipping

i'm trying to stop being racist but you guys seriously need to stop with that cow's feces worshipping
Zayn mogs you to the Bactria-Margiana Archaelogical Complex, legit 10/10 gigachad
2454028 tumblr nvm5u7tR7Z1r8bot6o1 400
2451273 78fca76b5926db7820690090f497e715

@RabidRosaries
Inspired by your words:love:

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 15827 and the BULL
Lol mine are definitely not light as yours but still better than having pure dark brown i guess

Mine look like this, though for some reason my eyes are looking slightly darker in the picture compared to the real thing View attachment 1601384

Light eye genes were literally brought to Europe by non-European Eurasians and West Asian ethnics. If anything light colored eyed euros should be concerned if they got any ethnic ancestry :redpill:

cope.

596DAE0E 02B2 409E A7AD 148092E7BF65
E6FD69B4 3138 4F64 B155 F771C2396AA5

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps, TeraCope54 and germanlooks