Light eyes are masculine

D

Deleted member 23558

God make my neurotransmitters great inc
Blonde hair is effeminate. Darker skin is also masculine. Probably the most masculine face in existence is this:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27511, Deleted member 20399, Deleted member 28691 and 1 other person
why you ethnic is self hate?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
nigger hp baxxter

• JFL
KEEP CRYING FOR BLOND/GINGER NIGGER MOGGING MACHINES

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode, Deleted member 20399 and Deleted member 23558
Blue eyes are feminine

Only hazel eyes are masculine

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Beastchodecode, zura and Deleted member 23558
dark blue yea but what about light blue i agree with hazel since its on the lighter colors
keep crying for light blue/green eyes if I had my sisters a10 i wouldnt be here

• Hmm...
finally someone who gets it

this is peak

• +1
dark blue yea but what about light blue i agree with hazel since its on the lighter colors
light blues are feminine too but its not a bad trait since having feminine and masculine features are best

• +1
keep crying for light blue/green eyes if I had my sisters a10 i wouldnt be here
I meant that light blue/green is masculine. eye colour is far down the list of masculinity/feminity tho, in some cases even dark eyes are masculine in some individuals. its a very weak correlation if you read the study.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Debetro
I meant that light blue/green is masculine. eye colour is far down the list of masculinity/feminity tho, in some cases even dark eyes are masculine in some individuals. its a very weak correlation if you read the study.
which study

that guy on the left is very pale and so light eyes decrease the contrast making him look masculine, drago is a bit tanned and you can see the difference isnt that much. Light eyes are more important for very white people than tanned whites mulattos or ethnics . (masculinity wise not beauty wise)
if it actually impacts the perceived masculinity, the influence is so tiny compared to other features that it should barely be mentioned

• +1
that guy on the left is very pale and so light eyes decrease the contrast making him look masculine, drago is a bit tanned and you can see the difference isnt that much. Light eyes are more important for very white people than tanned whites mulattos or ethnics . (masculinity wise not beauty wise)
so you are saying low contrast = perceived as more masculine ???

• +1