Light faketan legit?

ifyouwannabemylover

ifyouwannabemylover

Chasing Vanity
anyone here use faketan just to add some highlight to certain areas in your face like your cheeks? like not full blown where you see contrast between your neck and face

preferably in a rosy color, somerhalderish

>fake tan
>rosy color

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14543
All your posts are retarded as shit

All your posts are retarded as shit
the delusional retard is still mad because I shattered his dreams of cheaping out on surgery it seems

the delusional retard is still mad because I shattered his dreams of cheaping out on surgery it seems
Also a full custom implants overhaul with rhino is gonna be on par if not more than a bimax in terms of price

I simply am not a bimax candidate, I do not need it either functionally or aesthetically, it would be a waste of time and money.

https://lookism.net/threads/best-surgery-ascension-ever.643112/

These are the kind of results you can get by thinking for yourself instead of following the incel sheep into the bimax meme

• JFL
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
Also a full custom implants overhaul with rhino is gonna be on par if not more than a bimax in terms of price

I simply am not a bimax candidate, I do not need it either functionally or aesthetically, it would be a waste of time and money.

https://lookism.net/threads/best-surgery-ascension-ever.643112/

These are the kind of results you can get by thinking for yourself instead of following the incel sheep into the bimax meme
alright brother. any case you just simply started talking shit because I didn't tell you what you wanted to hear while being completely delusional about your own smv as is quite a rare sight on this forum. maybe you should go on tinder and get a reality check.

alright brother. any case you just simply started talking shit because I didn't tell you what you wanted to hear while being completely delusional about your own smv as is quite a rare sight on this forum. maybe you should go on tinder and get a reality check.
Not really, I just noticed you post a lot of retarded shit because you're a retard so I pointed it out. I haven't taken anything you've said personally.

Literally talking about getting a fake tan and telling me I'm a coper lol.

Not really, I just noticed you post a lot of retarded shit because you're a retard so I pointed it out. I haven't taken anything you've said personally.

Literally talking about getting a fake tan and telling me I'm a coper lol.
all good brah, take it easy

>just ruin your ogee curve with bimax bro

Attachments

• 4F8BE6A1-C15A-4628-8DB7-861D158B9B93.jpeg
    4F8BE6A1-C15A-4628-8DB7-861D158B9B93.jpeg
    53 KB · Views: 16
just grow pubes on your chin instead bro
So you admit chin is my only problem and I just need genio or implant, and bimax would be fucking with the rest of my already attractive features for no reason and more money

anyone here use faketan just to add some highlight to certain areas in your face like your cheeks? like not full blown where you see contrast between your neck and face

Here's Amazon's facial self tanners, some of which get great reviews. To find a look you like look at customer's "Reviews with images", such as those you'll find way down on this page. If you try a facial self tanner, do report back.

Last edited:
The tanner I found here was picked at random. It's the one in the link above. But the only way to find out for sure, is to try for yourself. I'd say make yourself a shortlist of the best tanners, buy a two or three different ones and try them and report back.

tanner3.jpg

tanner2.jpg

tanner1.jpg

• +1
fuck fake tan bs, inject mt2

so nope. surely it can be a good option for many not doubting that, but yeah you need uv to get it going

Buy $90 worth of fake tanners, and try and compare, like on your underarm. Find the best, and use the best on the face, and report back. I think there's bound to be some that are better than pale.

so nope. surely it can be a good option for many not doubting that, but yeah you need uv to get it going
just use a tanning bed

The tanner I found here was picked at random. It's the one in the link above. But the only way to find out for sure, is to try for yourself. I'd say make yourself a shortlist of the best tanners, buy a two or three different ones and try them and report back.

tanner3.jpg

tanner2.jpg

tanner1.jpg
first pic looks good, what tanner is that?

this one?
Amazon product ASIN B07YQ2BDQ1

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Diremeyer
all of the before-after pictures are of the tanner you linked to. if you decide to try do report back in this thread

• +1