Light stubble is mandatory to not look like a child

Mastermind

Mastermind

Kraken
If you search for pictures of Gandy or Eriksen without their signature stubble you will notice how important it is to not look like a kid in his late teens. Full beard is for low T bloated reddit fags while clean shave turns you into an infant and looks weird most of the time.

• +1
Reactions: Boxingfan, AscendingHero, Acnno and 8 others
You mean mandatory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Acnno, IdiAmin, GigaAscender and 4 others
True, stubble is the #1 Looksmax no cap

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, Acnno, Schönling and 5 others
Light stubble is good, however clean-shaven can look good too. For more information see my avi.

• JFL
Reactions: lepo2317
Light stubble is good, however clean-shaven can look good too. For more information see my avi.
He is very GL but still there is something unsettling in a full grown man without a glimpse of hair in his face

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic and Wallenberg
He is very GL but still there is something unsettling in a full grown man without a glimpse of hair in his face

Depends on your facial features and the amount of hair you can grow. Clean shave, stubble, and full beard can all look good. Stubble is the same as clean shaved, just makes you look older, if you got a shit jawline or long philtrum, you need a full beard to hide it.

• +1
Reactions: Acnno, IdiAmin, Lmao and 4 others
Light stubble is required, opry with 5 oclock shadow or light stubble looks godly. Light stubble gives masc vibes, a full grown beard is a bit niche, depends on other features but light stubble is 99% of the time better

• Love it
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic
Depends on your facial features and the amount of hair you can grow. Clean shave, stubble, and full beard can all look good. Stubble is the same as clean shaved, just makes you look older, if you got a shit jawline or long philtrum, you need a full beard to hide it.
Long philtrum can be covered, shit jawline it's over no matter what you can't really conceal it
Short philtrum I think

Yep Im 15 and girls in grade 12 have hit on me cause I keep my stubble low cut

What about goatee?

Shutchyo bitchass up

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Acnno and Wallenberg
Clean shaven face has a major negative impact on your sex appeal -FACT

Believe me this is 100 percent legit

And yes, even if u have godly lower third like Enriksen and Gandy, stubble is superior

@Zyros

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, Wallenberg, Mastermind and 1 other person
Clean shaven face has a major negative impact on your sex appeal -FACT

Believe me this is 100 percent legit

And yes, even if u have godly lower third like Enriksen and Gandy, stubble is superior

@Zyros
Yeah this confirms my beliefs. No wonder most men look so unsettling after clean shaving.

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic and oldcell
You're just not accustomed to seeing civilized people.

Cope
Many ethnics especially have stubble but still look like a child