Light triad MOGS dark triad

Martian

Martian

Bronze
All i see is copers saying dark triad mogs. Bro youre not even dark triad youre just curry.

Light triad chad will lifemog a dark triad chad. Every benefit of being attractive is greater if light triad. More approachable, perceived as more charismatic and more appeal especially for younger girls, who are the ones you want to attract.

Please tell me in what sense dark triad mogs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aero, hopecel, user123456 and 2 others
dark triad more sex appeal but only when actual dark triad not raaj from india who has thick eyebrows and black hair so thinks he's dark triad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: goo25, Annihilator, blknswag and 3 others
whats dark triad? because to me actual dark triads is about activities and characters lol, how do u know if someone is dark triad or no, only by his looks lol ?

• +1
Reactions: hopecel and Icon
whats dark triad? because to me actual dark triads is about activities and characters lol, how do u know if someone is dark triad or no, only by his looks lol ?
bone mass cheekbones and eye area main indicators imo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel and PARISIEN
idk i've seen those edits but too me dark triad is a high sociopath lol.

• +1
Reactions: hopecel
idk i've seen those edits but too me dark triad is a high sociopath lol.
personality wise yeah but the point is theres some people who look sociopathic which is sort of what makes them dark triad and apparently its supposed to be more sexually arousing women with higher estrogen

• +1
Reactions: PARISIEN
All i see is copers saying dark triad mogs. Bro youre not even dark triad youre just curry.

Light triad chad will lifemog a dark triad chad. Every benefit of being attractive is greater if light triad. More approachable, perceived as more charismatic and more appeal especially for younger girls, who are the ones you want to attract.

I am vampiremaxxed. Coloring, bright pale flawless skin, dark tiktok eboy hair, light green eyes (some ppl think blue, but it is green). The only thing I needed to do achieve my vampire maxxing was dye my hair from light brown to dark brown. I am not sure if this is considere dark triad but the attention I've been getting from JBs is insane lately. I already had attention but i feel like this simple but calculated softmax has elevated my coloring to a new dimension, it is the first time in my looksmaxxing journey that I considered myself looking striking and this is mainly due to how my eyes appear to pop more due to the contrast of the black hair.

So personally I've had succes with dark triad (if what I did is considered that).

I am still pretty boy though and quite approachable, but eyes have visible pct from any distance and very thin almond shape, almost asian. My eyes look very evil but if you zoom out overal it is just pretty boy bones, I think it balances it out.

Last edited:
personality wise yeah but the point is theres some people who look sociopathic which is sort of what makes them dark triad and apparently its supposed to be more sexually arousing women with higher estrogen
the best sociopath i have ever met are light triads,

• Hmm...
Reactions: Icon

only dark triad I would accept is Lorenzo Zurzolo

Of course man the whole idea is to murder someone then go back to job with a nice smile and a clean cut without people even doubting that i'm a crazy fuck, dark triads way too obvious that they are the killers. but sorry tho OP im deviating the main subject i'm leaving this thread.

only dark triad I would accept is Lorenzo Zurzolo
I am vampiremaxxed. Coloring, bright pale flawless skin, dark tiktok eboy hair, light green eyes (some ppl think blue, but it is green). The only thing I needed to do achieve my vampire maxxing was dye my hair from light brown to dark brown. I am not sure if this is considere dark triad but the attention I've been getting from JBs is insane lately. I already had attention but i feel like this simple but calculated softmax has elevated my coloring to a new dimension, it is the first time in my looksmaxxing journey that I considered myself looking striking and this is mainly due to how my eyes appear to pop more due to the contrast of the black hair.

So personally I've had succes with dark triad (if what I did is considered that).

I am still pretty boy though and quite approachable, but eyes have visible pct from any distance and very thin almond shape, almost asian. My eyes look very evil but if you zoom out overal it is just pretty boy bones, I think it balances it out.

Fair enough. At least I learned something new and changed my way of thinking much bttr than giving hamza dps.

Incels still believe that if you have dark hair you’re dark triad. Some so called light triad models with light coloring, light eye color and light hair color are actually dark triad. Works opposite way also.

Look at Barrett. Blue eyes, blonde hair, light triad right? Fuck no. Check his eye area, cheekbones and bone mass. He looks like he’s going to fuck stacey, stab her 40 times and then fuck again.

IMG 3737

On the other hand you have Chico, dark hair and dark eye color but looks like guy that will call his girlfriend “Mommy”, looks cute and harmless.

IMG 3738

At the end of the day both of them mog.
Just be high PSL and women won’t care whether you’re dark or light triad.

• +1
Reactions: axttt_ and hopecel
Incels still believe that if you have dark hair you’re dark triad. Some so called light triad models with light coloring, light eye color and light hair color are actually dark triad. Works opposite way also.

Look at Barrett. Blue eyes, blonde hair, light triad right? Fuck no. Check his eye area, cheekbones and bone mass. He looks like he’s going to fuck stacey, stab her 40 times and then fuck again.

View attachment 2972449

On the other hand you have Chico, dark hair and dark eye color but looks like guy that will call his girlfriend “Mommy”, looks cute and harmless.

View attachment 2972493

At the end of the day both of them mog.
Just be high PSL and women won’t care whether you’re dark or light triad.
looks doesnt matter i want to hear actual sociopath stories

• +1
Reactions: krasavchik and hopecel
man i've been here one month i'm already want to delete my account

• +1
Reactions: hopecel
man i've been here one month i'm already want to delete my account
I'm procrastinating my departure but once I do that it will be a large lifemaxx