light triad or dark triad for appeal?

xaxanibber

xaxanibber

Bronze
If I were to guess, I would say light triad is more appealing for lower estrogen women and teenagers, while dark triad is more appealing for the opposite.

• +1
Reactions: teefight
When did blackpill DLC come out? I'm still trying to comprehend dark triad, WTF is light triad?

• +1
Reactions: xaxanibber
When did blackpill DLC come out? I'm still trying to comprehend dark triad, WTF is light triad?
I guess its the kind of "energy" you give off based on your looks. To be honest Im not too sure jfl

Last edited:
like for example, Richard Ramirez is considered to be "dark triad", while Chico on the other hand seems to be "light triad"

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: teefight
Nigga this is basic org language
Gtfo if you don’t know abt dark triad sheit

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: menas and teefight
Dark triad is cope for ugly guys. If a guy looks good a woman wants him to be friendly, confident, low inhibition and funny while not being beta.

• +1
Reactions: menas
IMG 8747

• +1
Reactions: teefight and xaxanibber
If I were to guess, I would say light triad is more appealing for lower estrogen women and teenagers, while dark triad is more appealing for the opposite.
light triad if you wanna prettyboymaxx, dark triad is more off-putting