Lightening Hair Color and skin

N

nnavic

gone beyond rescue
Is there a way to lighten your skin and hair tone with over-the-counter products?
Currently going through a crisis with the way my skin looks olive in certain lighting, but pale white in other. :unsure:
Same goes for my hair, I have close to black hair with natural highlights but shit looks brown on my phone camera because im rocking a shitty chinese phone that flashbangs everything the camera comes into contact with. This still means I have these features, just not very prominent no?
There have to be products to emphasize these traits.
Not gonna bleach my hair, seen people with dark hair like mine turn ginger from that shit. Better dead than red :lul:
Also not bleaching my skin, rather die with cardiac arrest from anabolic steroids than skin cancer.
Any suggestions?

• +1
Reactions: ronald_2
Megadose glutathione along with NAC, NAG, glycine, and vit C.

Megadose glutathione along with NAC, NAG, glycine, and vit C.
Should glutathione be injected or can i take it as a supplement along with the others as well?

Should glutathione be injected or can i take it as a supplement along with the others as well?
Best to inject it. You can supplement it for skin lightening but you have to megadose it for good results I believe.

• +1
Reactions: nnavic
Indian thread @all indians

• JFL
Reactions: nnavic
I swear im white
3519698 1671992998213 png