like honestly if i had a baby i wouldnt mind dropkicking it around the planet and back.

isis_Bleach

isis_Bleach

Disqualified as a human being
i hate myself and i hurt myself. so i wouldnt mind hurting something which is basically just like me.

I cut myself up cuz i hate who i am, so I would love just as much if not more to hurt something which is exactly like me in every way. thank god i dont have any siblings or family. i was abandoned at the age of 6 in russia and have lived in an american orphanage ever since.

• JFL
Reactions: Goth
U r funny saar🤣

i hate myself and i hurt myself. so i wouldnt mind hurting something which is basically just like me.

I cut myself up cuz i hate who i am, so I would love just as much if not more to hurt something which is exactly like me in every way. thank god i dont have any siblings or family. i was abandoned at the age of 6 in russia and have lived in an american orphanage ever since.
darktriadmax

yea and ur not

i mean i just dont feel emotions for anyone else not even my own children (yes i have those). is that so abnormal?
yes ur very darktriad

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
yea and ur not

i mean i just dont feel emotions for anyone else not even my own children (yes i have those). is that so abnormal?
yes ur very darktriad

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach and thugmaxxer2
yes ur very darktriad
and girls like that. they dont like goody two shoes type dudes no matter what some african american bluepiller will try to say on this website.

• JFL
Reactions: GlamourPursuer
and girls like that. they dont like goody two shoes type dudes no matter what some african american bluepiller will try to say on this website.
yea just dropkick your kid and she will come to suck your cock instantly