Like what the fuck did i do wrong to god?

toolateforme

toolateforme

Again hoping that i don't wake up tomorrow..
My hairline was like this since I was really little and I always had extreme complex about this and other physical, facial traits.
My mom never fucking cared about it or made it like it's really tiny problem. Never wanted to take it serious or fix it.
Now my family is really poor and mom is old, I dont really have dad.
My life was meant to be doomed from the beginning and I dont even have anyone to blame.
I'm sick of my life, I dont know what to do anymore.
20190917 171251

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Johanjohan, latino_, Zylk and 7 others
Ur maxillia is good bro, all i can say is, although it’s sad you have lost out on some prime
years, you can have a good remainder of your life if you save up for surgeries

Ur maxillia is good bro, all i can say is, although it’s sad you have lost out on some prime
years, you can have a good remainder of your life if you save up for surgeries
What the fuck are you talking about?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bakin donuts 🍩, Deleted member 2205, Pietrosiek and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Bakin donuts 🍩, Deleted member 2205, Pietrosiek and 2 others
  • Ugh..
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 1862, Deleted member 2205, Pietrosiek and 2 others

Attachments

• 20190917_175012.jpg
    20190917_175012.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 41
  • +1
Reactions: SikKunt
you should start lifting

you should start lifting

No lifting for his pheno, he should start to work on the nearest mcdonalds and save up for k-popmax surgeries.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Bakin donuts 🍩, Deleted member 15164, thecaste and 6 others
No lifting for his pheno, he should start to work on the nearest mcdonalds and save up for k-popmax surgeries.
legit advice

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Exactly what it says, ur maxillia is not recessed lol.
His maxilla may not be severely recessed but it's not forward grown either. It just isn't as obvious because he doesn't have a brow ridge but good gonial angle. Look at the flatness, lack of under-eye support and how his "nose line" (dk what the right term is) is completely vertical (going downwards).

To OP @toolateforme : I suggest getting a hair transplant (they take DHT-resistant hair follicles so you won't have to worry about losing those hairs eventually) and also an appliance like F-/AGGA for your jaws. No mouthbreathing.
Most importantly though, you need to lose fat. Get lean until you have visibly defined abs. I also suggest an upper eyelid blepharoplasty and maybe Botox or a reverse threadlift to lower your eyebrows. Try making them thicker, too with Minoxidil or a serum like long4lashes by Oceanic (using it myself with good success).
Clean up your diet as well, shoot for at least twice the amount of potassium than sodium every day. This helps reducing bloat and puffiness.

I really believe in you OP, you can make it! Wish you the best.

• +1
Reactions: Bakin donuts 🍩, Zylk, Deleted member 2205 and 2 others
His maxilla may not be severely recessed but it's not forward grown either. It just isn't as obvious because he doesn't have a brow ridge but good gonial angle. Look at the flatness, lack of under-eye support and how his "nose line" (dk what the right term is) is completely vertical (going downwards).

To OP @toolateforme : I suggest getting a hair transplant (they take DHT-resistant hair follicles so you won't have to worry about losing those hairs eventually) and also an appliance like F-/AGGA for your jaws. No mouthbreathing.
Most importantly though, you need to lose fat. Get lean until you have visibly defined abs. I also suggest an upper eyelid blepharoplasty and maybe Botox or a reverse threadlift to lower your eyebrows. Try making them thicker, too with Minoxidil or a serum like long4lashes by Oceanic (using it myself with good success).
Clean up your diet as well, shoot for at least twice the amount of potassium than sodium every day. This helps reducing bloat and puffiness.

I really believe in you OP, you can make it! Wish you the best.
Can you rate me in PM? U look like a good eater

Just ldar bro

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme
Your problem is not only the hairline but also your skull shape - your forehead is overly sloped and roundish and you have a short skull, which is why the distance between your hairline and top of your cranium is short. In this case you'll look like balding even if you're not.

You might consider getting a HT but as far as my surgeon said HT won't change your natural hairline significantly - normally it just lowers your receding hairline to the point of nw0 or a bit more. Translated hair hardly grows in places where there was nothing to begin with. So I think a forehead resolution surgery would be your best solution.

• +1
Reactions: Zylk
Look where my nose alar is at.
You literally know zero shit about maxilla..

If you really think my maxilla is projecting forward I've got nothing to say to you.. zero projection from eyeballs.
your maxilla is not quite recessed enough to qualify for lefort but not projected enough to look good either

terrible spot to be in, i have mediocre forward growth as well but still more than adequate by clinical standards so i will never get more mms of bone from any reputable surgeon to ascend beyond 6psl no matter what :feelswhy:

My hairline was like this since I was really little and I always had extreme complex about this and other physical, facial traits.
My mom never fucking cared about it or made it like it's really tiny problem. Never wanted to take it serious or fix it.
My life was meant to be doomed from the beginning and I dont even have anyone to blame.
View attachment 114023
you can still restore a full hairline with a hair system

jawline is good but you have the browridge of a female

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme and Angel
Even caucasian female has more prominent ridges than him
Yeah that's what I've found. It's somewhat skull shape thing. Their whole forehead is projecting and brow is low set so it makes their eyes deep set.

• +1
Reactions: Angel
I have the same hairline as you homie

• So Sad
Reactions: toolateforme
Your problem is not only the hairline but also your skull shape - your forehead is overly sloped and roundish and you have a short skull, which is why the distance between your hairline and top of your cranium is short. In this case you'll look like balding even if you're not.

You might consider getting a HT but as far as my surgeon said HT won't change your natural hairline significantly - normally it just lowers your receding hairline to the point of nw0 or a bit more. Translated hair hardly grows in places where there was nothing to begin with. So I think a forehead resolution surgery would be your best solution.
I think it is my long midface. My midface is extraordinarily long and thus my eyes are at where forehead should've been

What a mogger

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
don’t be a pussy

I hope you are doing well nowadays from the bottom of my heart OP :Comfy:

View attachment 114023
its funny to me, an asian guy thats sad about his hairline as if his biggest failo wasnt his sole existence

Unfair world