Liking anal sex = homosexuality

germanlooks

germanlooks

6‘3 manlet
Why do some men like anal sex while others don’t?

Well the explanation is quite simple.
If a man likes to do anal sex with a girl the chances are high that he is bisexual or in some cases even homosexual.

A woman has a pussy designed for sexual intercourse. She also has an asshole but this is obv not made for sex but instead for shitting.

So why would a straight man chose to rather fuck the unappealing shithole over the pussy?
Often they will cope with muh it’s tighter (wrong your dick is just too small or your gfs pussy too loose) or that they want to dominate her with this.
This second point is understandable but one time should be enough for that. You won’t gain any more domination out of it if you have anal sex multiple times. The first time is enough.
So if you continue it means you are drawn to her asshole and do it out of other reasons (bisexuality/homosexuality).

So what makes anal sex with a girl gay you might ask yourself now? It is the sexual act you can do with a girl which is the closest to having any form of sex with another man.
This means that you either a bisexual or homosexual but just don’t know it really and are in this middle stage of finding yourself.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, Deleted member 20891, Deleted member 7580 and 20 others
Been saying this for years.
There is definitely something wrong with you if you prefer the hole where shit literally comes from to the one that is specifically made for your dick.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 16641, subhuman incel, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
Gender is cope tbh

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: datboijj, Baldingman1998, subhuman incel and 2 others
Anal sex is disgusting ngl

It might be tempting after seeing the hole but just remember what comes out of it:pepefrown:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: subhuman incel, ShowerMaxxing, MaxillaMaxing and 3 others
Are blowjobs gay too

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16853, hypergamy, Entschuldigung and 13 others
Are blowjobs gay too
according to his logic, yes

probably handjobs too from women are extremely gay, kissing as well. Men have lips

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24770, MexicanShortHotGuy, Deleted member 16853 and 19 others
Are blowjobs gay too
Very different thing, oral sex actually serves some evolutionary purpose (exchange of bodily fluids), just like french kissing.
Not comparable to putting your dick in a fart box.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, subhuman incel and germanlooks
Are blowjobs gay too
No because blowjobs don’t have their background from homosexuality.
Anal sex on the other hand has it’s background from homosexuality

• JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, subhuman incel and Constantin Denis
You are only homo if you like being on the receiving end.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, subhuman incel and Kmscurry
Very different thing, oral sex actually serves some evolutionary purpose (exchange of bodily fluids), just like french kissing.
Not comparable to putting your dick in a fart box.
bodily fluids aren't exchanged in anal sex? Literally that's the most likely place for her to absorb any of your fluids, the anatomy of the anus and rectum is one where it absorbs stuff into the bloodstream very easy retard

not that I even agree with you premise that exchanging bodily fluids serves an "evolutionary purpose"

• +1
Reactions: MexicanShortHotGuy, datboijj, Be_ConfidentBro and 4 others
>sex with women
>gay

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Deleted member 17375, TUSSELEIF and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: MexicanShortHotGuy, subhuman incel and Kmscurry
>sex with women
>gay
The anal sex with the girl itself isn’t homosexual. But the motivation behind it is homosexual.
Because as I said why would you rather fuck a shithole than a nice wet pussy? The only explanation is that you have gay tendencies

• JFL
Reactions: Constantin Denis
Because the asshole looks nice its the same way you change between mouth and pussy because its different

• +1
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing
Because the asshole looks nice its the same way you change between mouth and pussy because its different
No it’s not the same way. Having your dick in her mouth is erotic and not disgusting.
But putting your dick in her shithole isnt erotic at all and it’s just disgusting

• JFL
Reactions: Constantin Denis
No it’s not the same way. Having your dick in her mouth is erotic and not disgusting.
But putting your dick in her shithole isnt erotic at all and it’s just disgusting
It is erotic

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Kmscurry, Constantin Denis and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, GetShrekt and Be_ConfidentBro
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, germanlooks and n0rthface
Bro your dick is inside a female it can’t be gay, pegging on the other hand, I can’t condone that shit, irrelevant for most of us here P in V would be a miracle…. :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Magical Apple and Constantin Denis
So if you find female asses sexy and want to stick your dick in them, but actively get disgusted at male asses, you're somehow homosexual? :unsure:
This forum is so low iq it's crazy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17375, datboijj, Be_ConfidentBro and 6 others
I told a girl I liked anal and she said only gay guys like that lol you’re prob right.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, germanlooks, Deleted member 16530 and 1 other person
Been saying this for years.
There is definitely something wrong with you if you prefer the hole where shit literally comes from to the one that is specifically made for your dick.
"muh shit hole I like the piss hole"

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
It's literally WOMAN'S asshole how is it gay ? autismmaxxed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17375, Kmscurry and apocalypse
Your opinion on these matters is so fucking irrelevant and you know why
THIS AUTIST FUCKS TEDDYBEARS, THE AUDACITY FOR THIS NIGGA TO THEN TELL PEOPLE WHATS NORMAL AND WHATS NOT :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, ShowerMaxxing, Toth's thot and 5 others

If a man likes to do anal sex with a girl the chances are high that he is bisexual or in some cases even homosexual.

A woman has a pussy designed for sexual intercourse. She also has an asshole but this is obv not made for sex but instead for shitting.

So why would a straight man chose to rather fuck the unappealing shithole over the pussy?
Often they will cope with muh it’s tighter (wrong your dick is just too small or your gfs pussy too loose) or that they want to dominate her with this.
This second point is understandable but one time should be enough for that. You won’t gain any more domination out of it if you have anal sex multiple times. The first time is enough.
So if you continue it means you are drawn to her asshole and do it out of other reasons (bisexuality/homosexuality).

So what makes anal sex with a girl gay you might ask yourself now? It is the sexual act you can do with a girl which is the closest to having any form of sex with another man.
This means that you either a bisexual or homosexual but just don’t know it really and are in this middle
enjoying anal sex is an evolutionary adaptation for humans to avoid having kids during difficult times

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: GetShrekt, Be_ConfidentBro, Magical Apple and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, Magical Apple and n0rthface

This means that you either a bisexual or homosexual but just don’t know it really and are in this middle stage of finding yourself.
It’s not about the act. It’s about her doing shit she doesn’t want for you and enjoying it for you. Also over cuz she easily takes it up the ass for chad and not for you.

Masturbating is gay because you're touching a penis and getting off on it. That's why I don't even touch my dick, because I don't want man hands on it.:ogre:

Tropical Tyrone

Op never fucked a tight ass

I honestly don't care. The asshole looks so sexy to me. When its from a woman. I dont care if shit comes out of it. I'll always love it. And I'm 100% sure I'm a heterosexual

• +1
Reactions: MexicanShortHotGuy
You're saying her asshole won't be tighter than her pussy? What sort of mental gymnastics is this?

What if she's the one who likes anal?

I honestly don't care. The asshole looks so sexy to me. When its from a woman. I dont care if shit comes out of it. I'll always love it. And I'm 100% sure I'm a heterosexual
This. Female's ass must be one of the most valuable things of her body.

liking oral = homosexuality (going with that logic.. cuz men have mouths too.)

brb this nigga saying that its womans mouth so its not gay.. no shit.. the asshole belongs to the woman too.. retard

Doing oral sex on females = homosexuality, since the clitoris is simply an underveloped penis.