Screenshot 2024 09 28 at 23817PM

if thats his mom he probably is ugly

• JFL
Reactions: God-himself, MoggerGaston, ryuken and 1 other person
Screenshot 2024 09 28 at 23902PM

he isnt even that ugly though tbh

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Beastimmung, psychomandible and 5 others

Man where's @murdah when you need to tag him.

He was my go to negro to tag for these videos to pretend like he's the negro in the video.

He ain't even ugly. I feel bad for him

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible and God-himself
sensitive nigger deserves it. His ancestors were hung from trees and lynched just for him to cry over bored nigga at work Tryna have a laugh + a piece of paper

sensitive nigger deserves it. His ancestors were hung from trees and lynched just for him to cry over bored nigga at work Tryna have a laugh + a piece of paper
Him crying of small shit like that is pathetic. But his ancestors weren't hanged from trees like it's something to be proud of, that was slavery, even the guys getting hanged didn't wanna die...come on

Him crying of small shit like that is pathetic. But his ancestors weren't hanged from trees like it's something to be proud of, that was slavery, even the guys getting hanged didn't wanna die...come on
I didnt say it was a flex at all

I didnt say it was a flex at all
I know u didn't but ur making is sound like it's a flex by adding it in ur statement, like what does lynching have to do with this...just say his ancestors where tough or something, but getting hanged isn't a tough or manly thing....It's death

Man where's @murdah when you need to tag him.

He was my go to negro to tag for these videos to pretend like he's the negro in the video.
He would’ve loved this video.

I know u didn't but ur making is sound like it's a flex by adding it in ur statement, like what does lynching have to do with this...just say his ancestors where tough or something, but getting hanged isn't a tough or manly thing....It's death
Im saying they went through real hardships that isnt a joke on a piece of paper

Youre a low iq child creating ideas in ur head out of nowhere or ur own biases, silence before i doxx you

Im saying they went through real hardships that isnt a joke on a piece of paper

Youre a low iq child creating ideas in ur head out of nowhere or ur own biases, silence before i doxx you
now ur insulting me cus I'm speaking normally...come on, I wasn't even fighting you, no need to get triggered over small talk