Limb lengthening lifefuel

Angutoid

Angutoid

Kraken
This nigga went over the safe limit by 4 centimeters (10.5 cm femurs) and recovered really well despite getting the surgery done by turkish butchers
He can do a full leg workout now

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: fluoride1337, sb23, skkrrrtcantdo and 8 others
nigga runs like theres a dick in his ass

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Surgerymaxxer1998, Niggamaxxer, IBlameEveryoneElse and 27 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: wastedspermcel, sb23, likenesss and 8 others
Tell me what percent of adult males need to run in their daily life
every indian because thats how they corner females and rape them

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: unc, IBlameEveryoneElse, fluoride1337 and 20 others
He walks like a bitch. Seems like LL isn't worth it.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: zharupodrugu, likenesss, BimaxLaser and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: likenesss, notsocommonthumb and Nick.Harte
Again he went over the safe limit by 4 cms
not my problem nigga.If he walks like he has a dick stuffed in his ass like @Blonde said, then LL isn't worth it.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: likenesss, notsocommonthumb, Blonde and 1 other person
Tell me what percent of adult males need to run in their daily life
200w 1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and Angutoid
Live life taller mogs

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sb23, notsocommonthumb and Angutoid
not my problem nigga.If he walks like he has a dick stuffed in his ass like @Blonde said, then LL isn't worth it.
No good doctor would let you lengthen that much so considering ur a user here u would be fine

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and Nick.Harte
çok zor baba ya

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb, Angutoid and Nick.Harte
it's so funny to see him running like that

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and Angutoid
Question isn't really to what extent he can recover, but how quickly this catches up to him in old age...

Proverbs 15:27 - He that is greedy of gain troubleth his own house; but he that hateth gifts shall live.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Question isn't really to what extent he can recover, but how quickly this catches up to him in old age...
Need to compare it to living your youth as a manlet

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb
Need to compare it to living your youth as a manlet
May as well take drugs then, objectively there's no greater enjoyment than that. There's a balance here... LL is inherently a risky procedure, but to go 4cm over tells me he's a bit greedy. He could've lived a perfectly normal life at 179-180cm. That's not short.

• +1
May as well take drugs then, objectively there's no greater enjoyment than that. There's a balance here... LL is inherently a risky procedure, but to go 4cm over tells me he's a bit greedy. He could've lived a perfectly normal life at 179-180cm. That's not short.
Hes also considering to get 10 cm more next year

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and Alexanderr
only if lamarckism was real... sadly his sons will be manlets and feel absolutely betrayed by their faggot dad (who runs like a bitch too)

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: notsocommonthumb, Alexanderr and Angutoid
this is as sad as trannies chopping their dicks off btw, normal people feel disgusted at the sight of such a creature

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb
only if lamarckism was real... sadly his sons will be manlets and feel absolutely betrayed by their faggot dad (who runs like a bitch too)
If he's that dedicated, I imagine he'll get IVF done and use genome prediction for the embryos. Allows you to somewhat pick-and-choose the ones with the highest probability of being tall, to like an inch accuracy, based on their genes. This is a real thing, and I'm not kidding.

• +1
Reactions: faustianspirit and notsocommonthumb
This nigga went over the safe limit by 4 centimeters (10.5 cm femurs) and recovered really well despite getting the surgery done by turkish butchers

I wanna ask you a genuine question and I want you to use the rational part of your brain that doesn't hinge on 'hope'.

Do you think this is 'went well' ?

He is walking quickly like an old-man that is trying to remind his quads, hams, tendons and ligaments how to move.

No I think the way you are viewing this is like; 'oh he's good looking facially and now he's tall, so even if he seems as if he's a cripple rn, that's alright, because he looks good'.

• +1
Reactions: klamus and Angutoid
Seems like he's suffering from whatever syndrome those people who get way too many cosmetic treatments do. They never know when to stop.

• +1
Reactions: sb23 and Angutoid
I wanna ask you a genuine question and I want you to use the rational part of your brain that doesn't hinge on 'hope'.

Do you think this is 'went well' ?

He is walking quickly like an old-man that is trying to remind his quads, hams, tendons and ligaments how to move.

View attachment 3181844

No I think the way you are viewing this is like; 'oh he's good looking facially and now he's tall, so even if he seems as if he's a cripple rn, that's alright, because he looks good'.
Its more like if he went this extreme and still is not completely crippled, me being satisfied with the safe limit would probably not end that bad

Again he went over the safe limit by 4 cms

He hasn't shown he's recovered. Why are you getting excited? I'm so lost.

The full recovery is projected at 3 years.

• +1
Reactions: Angutoid
If he's that dedicated, I imagine he'll get IVF done and use genome prediction for the embryos. Allows you to somewhat pick-and-choose the ones with the highest probability of being tall, to like an inch accuracy, based on their genes. This is a real thing, and I'm not kidding.

i didnt know that was possible, but i honestly dont see this retard doing it.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
Its more like if he went this extreme and still is not completely crippled, me being satisfied with the safe limit would probably not end that bad

Lol, or more like the working surgeons set a 'safe' range for lengthening and suggest that the probability of miss-haps or not recovering to at least 80% mobility increases once you surpass that safe range. He exceeded that safe range but didn't incur a miss-hap.

If you are ok with 80% mobility then go for it. How tall are you?

• +1
Lol, or more like the working surgeons set a 'safe' range for lengthening and suggest that the probability of miss-haps or not recovering to at least 80% mobility increases once you surpass that safe range. He exceeded that safe range but didn't incur a miss-hap.

If you are ok with 80% mobility then go for it. How tall are you?
Im more than okay with 80% mobility
Im 5'7

i didnt know that was possible, but i honestly dont see this retard doing it.
Shit's crazy, you can predict lots of other traits as well, most health-related, but also traits like eye color, and to some extent intelligence, with more to come if they've got more data. Think I'll make a thread on this.

I think mainstream media will catch on soon enough once they see rich people flocking to these companies and getting IVF done.

• +1
Reactions: faustianspirit

Limb lengthening at 183 cm???? Dude what

Nigga shaking 🫨

• JFL
just do streches JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Surgerymaxxer1998 and Angutoid

he made a mistake by lengthening the femur only, now it looks very strange especially when running

Shit's crazy, you can predict lots of other traits as well, most health-related, but also traits like eye color, and to some extent intelligence, with more to come if they've got more data. Think I'll make a thread on this.

I think mainstream media will catch on soon enough once they see rich people flocking to these companies and getting IVF done.
they will probably call people using this nazis or other buzzwords. ppl are scared to talk about selecting the embryo with higher iq, height, blue eyes etc

• +1
Reactions: Angutoid and Alexanderr
he made a mistake by lengthening the femur only, now it looks very strange especially when running

they will probably call people using this nazis or other buzzwords. ppl are scared to talk about selecting the embryo with higher iq, height, blue eyes etc
He will get 10 cm tibias

• Woah
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski
same cunts who fawn over tall people, blue eyes in real life

No doubt they are, they already did with the guy in the video who runs a genomic prediction company. Woke mob already got him to resign his VP position at a research uni in 2020 during the BLM craze

Still, the appeal will be too large for rich people, who are already willing to invest millions to get their children to attend the best private school, to give their kids the highest odds of being intelligent, tall, and good looking.

Of course, I can imagine they'd be very discrete about it, after all, so long the patients list doesn't become public record, who's gonna know?

• +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski
He will get 10 cm tibias
you can lengthen less on tibias since it's shorter and the ammount lengthened is based on % length of the current bone along some other stuff

but i think he will be able to recover from this if he actually tries because most LL patients just save for the surgery and then don't give a fuck. If he jumps on gh peptides, takes bpc-157, prepares well by having high capacity of muscles to stretch etc. he will be able to recover i believe.

There is a lot of stuff you can do to speed up recovery from LL that people don't do

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, perpetuallytired and Angutoid

6 cm is not the safe limit on femur. It's around 8 now for some devices and 10 for others.

Tibia is where it's a lot less safe to do extreme movements.

• +1
how is it lifefuel? He's still limping after 1.5 year of surgery. Hes crippled for life

• +1
how is it lifefuel? He's still limping after 1.5 year of surgery. Hes crippled for life
Considering he went to the worst clinic and lengthened over the safe limit it should be lifefuel for educated LLcels

you can lengthen less on tibias since it's shorter and the ammount lengthened is based on % length of the current bone along some other stuff

but i think he will be able to recover from this if he actually tries because most LL patients just save for the surgery and then don't give a fuck. If he jumps on gh peptides, takes bpc-157, prepares well by having high capacity of muscles to stretch etc. he will be able to recover i believe.

There is a lot of stuff you can do to speed up recovery from LL that people don't do

• +1
Reactions: perpetuallytired
6 cm is not the safe limit on femur. It's around 8 now for some devices and 10 for others.

Tibia is where it's a lot less safe to do extreme movements.
Thats what i was thinking too but seems like doctors think 8 cm is still considered "pushing it"
About the 10 cm nail betzbone, there are controversial thoughts about it

• +1
Reactions: perpetuallytired
Considering he went to the worst clinic and lengthened over the safe limit it should be lifefuel for educated LLcels
Wait the one in Türkiye that regularly botches?

• +1
No doubt they are, they already did with the guy in the video who runs a genomic prediction company. Woke mob already got him to resign his VP position at a research uni in 2020 during the BLM craze
View attachment 3182603

Still, the appeal will be too large for rich people, who are already willing to invest millions to get their children to attend the best private school, to give their kids the highest odds of being intelligent, tall, and good looking.

Of course, I can imagine they'd be very discrete about it, after all, so long the patients list doesn't become public record, who's gonna know?
I think they might want to restrict it's access in some wester countries at first because people just can't cope with genetic determinism and this just kinda rubs it in their face but there is no hiding from this. If the US restricts it some other countries will just benefit from business moving to them. Can't cheat evolution

Yeah they'd be discrete to not trigger people and because you'd want people to believe your children are just naturally born superior. Same principle as hiding looksmaxxing efforts to seem like a natural chad

• +1
Reactions: perpetuallytired and Alexanderr
Which is crazy if you think about it. You'd think people dedicated enough to get both their legs broken and drilled into, to grow taller, would be damn near experts at how to optimize height growth & recovery from the procedure by the time they get it...

• +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski and perpetuallytired
Which is crazy if you think about it. You'd think people dedicated enough to get both their legs broken and drilled into, to grow taller, would be damn near experts at how to optimize height growth & recovery from the procedure by the time they get it...
One of the turkish clinics which is advertised a lot for LL (at least in more "normie" circles) livelifetaller dropped this cope video about using HGH with LL:

They essentially say that they can use it but you have to get some permission or sth. Those are regulated drugs even tho you can just get it easily on the grey market. So part of the reason about the lack of discussion about this is that the hospitals just aren't allowed to experiment and just have to stick to known methods even tho they might be inefficient.

seems cucked to me, hopefully they allow them to bring the patients their own peptides or whatever they want to take to speed up the process

It's awkward because buying these substances is semi-allowed, nobody really cares about people buying roids or hgh but still the hospitals have to enforce the rules and those are regulated substances

• +1
Reactions: perpetuallytired and Alexanderr