link for neck exercies?

jordanbarrettisgod

jordanbarrettisgod

Zephir
anybody knows any good videos for neck and exercies?

• +1
Reactions: sytyl

• So Sad
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod

• +1
This guy Jeff Nippard has very good content with lots of science included. He has an incredible before and after also.

Last edited:
  • +1
Deadlifts and heavy back work

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140 and jordanbarrettisgod
Jeff Nippard brah

• +1

• +1
thank u boyos!

You really need to gain mass all over your body and improve strength to enhance your neck. My neck is shit when I was skinny but since gaining muscle overall it has improved to the point people on this site asked me what I do for my neck. If you gain 20lbs of muscle above your natural bodyweight and still have pencil neck THEN look into neck specific exercises.

It's the same deal on bodybuilding websites guys ask why they have small arms yet are 150 lbs at 6 feet LOL. Keep in mind though some people have great genetics and can have a thick neck, big arms, etc. and have a low amount of muscle elsewhere.

• +1
You really need to gain mass all over your body and improve strength to enhance your neck. My neck is shit when I was skinny but since gaining muscle overall it has improved to the point people on this site asked me what I do for my neck. If you gain 20lbs of muscle above your natural bodyweight and still have pencil neck THEN look into neck specific exercises.

It's the same deal on bodybuilding websites guys ask why they have small arms yet are 150 lbs at 6 feet LOL. Keep in mind though some people have great genetics and can have a thick neck, big arms, etc. and have a low amount of muscle elsewhere.
appreciate the help m8

deadlifts, shrugs, neck curls, bridge

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3679