Link me Definitive Evidence of Mewing working past the age of 12+

D

Deleted member 18879

autistic 8 year neet KV hand atrophy
I need evidence that mewing can work up to age 25 as I am talking to a few people that believe it does, yet when I look online I can find nothing but anecdotal evidence. Zero CT scans or peer-reviewed studies confirming it works in mid-teens and above. Does anyone have any research or evidence of mewing capabilities in mid teens and beyond?

JFL this 9 year old couldn't be saved by mewing+head gear 16 hours a day, he still has a fucked bite

Before:
harry-treatment-before-300x300.jpg

After:
harry-treatment-after-300x300.jpg

Last edited:
There is none.

• +1
Reactions: nofckingway and Deleted member 18879
Mewing is a cope which you can't prove. Even if you mew 'naturally', you don't know how you would look without mewing. It is bro science at best

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
How can you determine what's a result of puberty vs mewing?

me, i projected my maxilla within 8 months at 18.
mewing 24/7 + hard mewing 1 hour/day.
no braces, no chewing, nothing else but mewing.

before:

after:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Tr0ubLe, Deleted member 22126 and ascension!

before:

after:

You still had a compact face that was decently developed tho ong + slightly diff angle and puberty. impossible to say mewing did anything from this

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: nofckingway and pneumocystosis

before:

after:

Theres literally no change u retard, its just lighting.

Also u didnt even take the pictures the same, in the before the center of the photo was where your ear is, in the after its where your cheekbone is, 2nd your head is tilted differently too but since youre the one that used these as a comparison lets compare... you actually became more recessed from mewing according to the after picture because in the before picture your face sticks out past your brow ridge more JFL 😂 😂 😂

Attachments

• 4A874BC7-31AA-4266-B428-5C2A0FF06F20.jpeg
    4A874BC7-31AA-4266-B428-5C2A0FF06F20.jpeg
    329.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Tr0ubLe, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Deleted member 18879
I need evidence that mewing can work up to age 25 as I am talking to a few people that believe it does, yet when I look online I can find nothing but anecdotal evidence. Zero CT scans or peer-reviewed studies confirming it works in mid-teens and above. Does anyone have any research or evidence of mewing capabilities in mid teens and beyond?

JFL this 9 year old couldn't be saved by mewing+head gear 16 hours a day, he still has a fucked bite

Before:
harry-treatment-before-300x300.jpg

After:
harry-treatment-after-300x300.jpg
This is an extreme example. Nobody in their right fucking mind would think that proper tongue posture would fix that abomination of a mouth.
Nice meme.

• +1
This is an extreme example. Nobody in their right fucking mind would think that proper tongue posture would fix that abomination of a mouth.
Nice meme.
Yeah ofc. Mewing is ideal tongue posture. But it is total fucking cope when people say mewing does shit for those who are well into puberty and beyond. I have no idea where this, "Your facial bones are malleable up to 25 bro" shit comes from when there's absolutely zero evidence that placing your tongue against your palate forcibly would exert enough force to move your already fused sutures jfl.

Yeah ofc. Mewing is ideal tongue posture. But it is total fucking cope when people say mewing does shit for those who are well into puberty and beyond. I have no idea where this, "Your facial bones are malleable up to 25 bro" shit comes from when there's absolutely zero evidence that placing your tongue against your palate forcibly would exert enough force to move your already fused sutures jfl.
Well I'm under 25 and just began doing it. In fact I'm doing it now.
Nothing of worth yet...

• So Sad
before and after
20220606 182652 1
3143384 VideoCapture 20221104 155529

people think forward grown side profile, maxilla, mandible will automatically make you attractive. i've seen countless ugly-acerage people with great forward growth