Linked with a girl I didn’t want to fuck

OOGABOOGA

OOGABOOGA

Check the weather & it’s gettin real sussy outside
FEABA23E EFE2 4304 8D12 599C7752B367
535D86BE 688C 4461 8F40 34E34A7F0A0D
F1E2F8B2 1E65 4693 9ADC E4985BF8F66C

She was in my grade but we never knew each other. First message was “go (hs mascot)”

She is latina on the fatter end of skinny fat but not enough to say she’s fat if you know what I mean. Htb for latina so I’d say Becky.

My sleep has been giga dead and I hadn’t used my dick or any pills in a few weeks basically so was not horny at all, plus she’s not my type. Went anyway bc shit I feel compelled to if she’s gonna make it that easy.

Went over, talked, put on a shitty comedy, talked over most of it, I went for kiss, we made out, shirts off, went to the bed. Really not feeling it, basically going through the motions. I start fingering her and she asks me to go down on her and says she’ll blow me. I say no. Idk I don’t like that shit. She stops me and says “I’m not sure I want to hook up.”

Bet, fine by me. Hate condoms even when I’m horny. And props to her for knowing what she wants and standing by it. I tell her it’s cool I’ve been sleeping bad and im not really in the mood anyway. We go back to talking, cuddling.

Id asked some friends about her and they said she was cool, witty. She was. A girl with a good personality how bout that. A girl making me laugh instead of the other way around. Talked and cuddled til like 2:30 and I bounced. Didn’t fuck, didn’t want to, and honestly im happy with how it went. I largely fuck for validation, cuddles, and intimate conversation anyway.

Now for some sound bites and compliments:

She said that I should be an actor multiple times, once because of my look, and then again bc she said I have a good voice.

Said my back muscles are sexy

Said having Instagram is a red flag for a guy and that I’m ahead of the trend for not having one @Digital Hitler XD

Agreed my tinder pics are ass “but I could tell you’re hot and that’s all that matters”

smelled my armpit while we were cuddling(id forgotten to put on deodorant) and said I have a sexy manly smell. Said she was glad I didn’t wear deodorant bc it would “block the pheromones”. Then she said my breath smelled like an airport Jfl.

I told her I have a golden retriever and she said I look like a golden retriever guy. “Because I look like a rich white guy?” “No because you have a symmetrical face and wavy blonde hair.” Basically saying I look like a golden retriever :lul:. She’s funny fr

she didn’t recognize me bc of my glow up. She had a crush on my chadlite best friend but thinks I’m probably cuter than him now

She goes to school in New York and said she thinks if I went to nyc I’d get scouted to model.

I got all the validation, cuddles, and good convo without having the sex I didn’t want to have. That’s a win in my mind.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, AlexAP, CupOfCoffee and 16 others
Too long didn’t read

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and one job away
Is this girl Washington DC

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: JimmyDreamsOfZygos and OOGABOOGA
bro wheres ur testosterone at why didnt u fuck her

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13137
  • JFL
Reactions: BearBoy, Deleted member 14543 and volcelfatcel
In the end
Women are just validation :blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother, Deleted member 14543 and OOGABOOGA
  • +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
She seems so desperate

• +1
@volcelfatcel i just remembered she said I have nice hair and that hair can “really make or break” a guy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 6403 and volcelfatcel
@volcelfatcel i just remembered she said I have nice hair and that hair can “really make or break” a guy
@SubhumanCurrycel
they grab onto your hair when you eat pussy
they play with your hair when cuddling
they talk about which haircuts fit you the best

hair = everything
OP would be in a casket if 5AR inhibitors didn't exist

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6217 and SubhumanCurrycel
Lol1234

are girls in the US often this easy? Never experienced anything like this in EU and i've gotten a few lays from tinder already. But they expect you to ask them out, set something up, want to chat for a while, etc.

• +1
View attachment 1293215

are girls in the US often this easy? Never experienced anything like this in EU and i've gotten a few lays from tinder already. But they expect you to ask them out, set something up, want to chat for a while, etc.
I’m a chadlite and she’s a Becky and she’s leaving town like today.

To answer your question it seems that girls are either not into me or they’re down to meet up more quickly and easily. Not that I’ve ever tried asking the girls on dates

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 275
I’m a chadlite and she’s a Becky and she’s leaving town like today.

To answer your question it seems that girls are either not into me or they’re down to meet up more quickly and easily. Not that I’ve ever tried asking the girls on dates
Mirin' tbh. I only get these easy-tier responses from subhuman landwhales in the netherlands. But I have heard a lot about girls being easier in the US in general compared to europe.

• +1
Said having Instagram is a red flag for a guy and that I’m ahead of the trend for not having one

shows how cringe this social mediamaxxing shit is, so trivial that tryharding instagram will just make you look like a faggot and yet some people here have bought followers ???

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
shows how cringe this social mediamaxxing shit is, so trivial that tryharding instagram will just make you look like a faggot and yet some people here have bought followers ???
@Digital Hitler tots?

you know that u could ve fucked here easily so its enough validation i guess:smonk:

btw r u still using the same tinder pics with the sixpack and the cig?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and OOGABOOGA
you know that u could ve fucked here easily so its enough validation i guess:smonk:

btw r u still using the same tinder pics with the sixpack and the cig?
Yes jfl

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
It’s only cringe if you have too many followers. Around 500+ followers mogs hard.
Its more the other way around and having no Instagram is a red flag for most girls. Of corse if you are good looking it won’t matter that much

It’s only cringe if you have too many followers. Around 500+ followers mogs hard.
Its more the other way around and having no Instagram is a red flag for most girls. Of corse if you are good looking it won’t matter that much
Ffs just have 500 followers bro, just clout farm to 10k+ bro, just don’t have Instagram bro

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
  • Love it
View attachment 1293215

Yes in the US they are this easy. It also depends on what city OP is from but generally speaking, the hookup culture is different there. There isn’t that much of stigma for ONS, like it is in Europe.

nigga is just jealous cos hes a social outcast while i slay instagram foids
I suppose it’s polarizing. To some girls it’ll make you look like a douche, tryhard, fuckboy, whatever. Failo to some, halo to others, neutral to the rest, but it puts you in front of way more so even if you disqualify yourself from some girls you get a halo with a greater total quantity of girls

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 14543
I suppose it’s polarizing. To some girls it’ll make you look like a douche, tryhard, fuckboy, whatever. Failo to some, halo to others, neutral to the rest, but it puts you in front of way more so even if you disqualify yourself from some girls you get a halo with a greater total quantity of girls
idk about tryhard. because they dont know we put shit loads of time into getting all these followers. fuckboy is a good thing. but yeah ur right i suppose lol, more numbers = more pussy

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and OOGABOOGA
idk about tryhard. because they dont know we put shit loads of time into getting all these followers. fuckboy is a good thing. but yeah ur right i suppose lol, more numbers = more pussy
I mean you don’t just get 10s of thousands of followers posting normal shit like you do. Have you never had girls comment on that or ask how you got the numbers up?

I mean you don’t just get 10s of thousands of followers posting normal shit like you do. Have you never had girls comment on that or ask how you got the numbers up?
not really tbh, they just think im a god

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: metagross and OOGABOOGA
Woman moment. Do their brains even function? You do just post normal shit and live a normal life right?
yeah foids are pretty stupid. they probably realise it but its kinda normal for someone my age to have loads of followers. usually just an indication of being good looking(which I am unfortunately not) but followers give that halo perception. yeah man i barely post at all, like literally never

• +1
u started ur insta yet?

• +1
u started ur insta yet?
Nein
yeah foids are pretty stupid. they probably realise it but its kinda normal for someone my age to have loads of followers. usually just an indication of being good looking(which I am unfortunately not) but followers give that halo perception. yeah man i barely post at all, like literally never
At what age is it normal to have hella followers? Basically how old are you. Pm if you prefer. Do you think if you posted more you’d lose followers since a lot of the bitches probably don’t even know they’re following you and you say you aren’t gl

whats her pics?

• Hmm...
View attachment 1292999View attachment 1293000View attachment 1293001
She was in my grade but we never knew each other. First message was “go (hs mascot)”

She is latina on the fatter end of skinny fat but not enough to say she’s fat if you know what I mean. Htb for latina so I’d say Becky.

My sleep has been giga dead and I hadn’t used my dick or any pills in a few weeks basically so was not horny at all, plus she’s not my type. Went anyway bc shit I feel compelled to if she’s gonna make it that easy.

Went over, talked, put on a shitty comedy, talked over most of it, I went for kiss, we made out, shirts off, went to the bed. Really not feeling it, basically going through the motions. I start fingering her and she asks me to go down on her and says she’ll blow me. I say no. Idk I don’t like that shit. She stops me and says “I’m not sure I want to hook up.”

Bet, fine by me. Hate condoms even when I’m horny. And props to her for knowing what she wants and standing by it. I tell her it’s cool I’ve been sleeping bad and im not really in the mood anyway. We go back to talking, cuddling.

Id asked some friends about her and they said she was cool, witty. She was. A girl with a good personality how bout that. A girl making me laugh instead of the other way around. Talked and cuddled til like 2:30 and I bounced. Didn’t fuck, didn’t want to, and honestly im happy with how it went. I largely fuck for validation, cuddles, and intimate conversation anyway.

Now for some sound bites and compliments:

She said that I should be an actor multiple times, once because of my look, and then again bc she said I have a good voice.

Said my back muscles are sexy

Said having Instagram is a red flag for a guy and that I’m ahead of the trend for not having one @Digital Hitler XD

Agreed my tinder pics are ass “but I could tell you’re hot and that’s all that matters”

smelled my armpit while we were cuddling(id forgotten to put on deodorant) and said I have a sexy manly smell. Said she was glad I didn’t wear deodorant bc it would “block the pheromones”. Then she said my breath smelled like an airport Jfl.

I told her I have a golden retriever and she said I look like a golden retriever guy. “Because I look like a rich white guy?” “No because you have a symmetrical face and wavy blonde hair.” Basically saying I look like a golden retriever :lul:. She’s funny fr

she didn’t recognize me bc of my glow up. She had a crush on my chadlite best friend but thinks I’m probably cuter than him now

She goes to school in New York and said she thinks if I went to nyc I’d get scouted to model.

I got all the validation, cuddles, and good convo without having the sex I didn’t want to have. That’s a win in my mind.
Cool. How hard do I mog you tbh?

Attachments

• 2EDCA7A1-F0D4-46BD-BF23-4B5576FDF8D0.jpeg
    2EDCA7A1-F0D4-46BD-BF23-4B5576FDF8D0.jpeg
    96.8 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_1533.MP4
    2.5 MB
  • JFL
Reactions: FEIEAZY
and good convo without having the sex I didn’t want to have. That’s a win in my mind
I wish my extreme autistic male brain could think like this

• +1
I wish my extreme autistic male brain could think like this
It’s only bc I wasn’t horny and didn’t want to fuck. I’m not that mature

Get your T checked buddy

• +1
Reactions: rambocel
@Hozay @Beanermaxxer @AutisticBeaner @kjsbdfiusdf @burrito1337 @goat2x @looksmaxxer234

BWC raped a fat Latina, thoughts?

look how he brags about it :blackpill:

• JFL
Reactions: Beanermaxxer, Deleted member 13137 and Looks234