Lip filler is an cheap and easy looksmaxx tbh

baerr

baerr

NCT ogre
Joined
Aug 27, 2023
Posts
2,405
Reputation
2,891
Look at those ascencions, I’ll get fucking lip filler
IMG 3333
IMG 3334
IMG 3335
 
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: zerotohero, Xangsane and Deleted member 25705
I already have the fuller lips:feelshah:
 
  • +1
Reactions: baerr
Gets mogged by dick fillers tbh
 
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: God-himself and baerr
Yeah dick sucking lips is a priority if you are into dick sucking.

But then again, this is .org so fair enough.
You don’t need dick sucking lips man but thin lips aren’t all that tbh + my upper to lower lip ratio is a bit fucked
 
@Xangsane Get 'em.
 
I already have full lips, is one of the few good features I have.

If you have thin lips and get fillers, you will look uncanny.
 
  • +1
Reactions: baerr
Yeah dick sucking lips is a priority if you are into dick sucking.

But then again, this is .org so fair enough.
1727869222768
hawk tauh...glorr glorr....gleer...gleeer....slurp...gurp...oell..olll....hawk...hawk...sssslrrrgghhpppp...tauh
 
  • JFL
Reactions: baerr

Similar threads

truefoidslayerpqoqo
Replies
10
Views
57
ReccesedSlavic
ReccesedSlavic
RLH
Replies
4
Views
45
Thief
Thief
inyerta
Replies
16
Views
68
inyerta
inyerta
jfl7723
Replies
0
Views
9
jfl7723
jfl7723
iwannasleeponurlap
Tbh
Replies
0
Views
14
iwannasleeponurlap
iwannasleeponurlap

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top