lip lift docs

F

foreverugly1

2.5psl + ethnic
is there consensus for who does a good job for lip lifts? My philtrum is ~14-15mm and I think I need a 2mm lip lift.

ive had lip lift and know the answer. But dont think 2mm smaller philtrum would make a difference for a PSL2.5 ethnic, just give me the money and ill put it to good use.

are you in europe or usa.

Beware that if your upper lip if overly thin or if your upper lip is overly thick then the result will look comical. I too have a long philtrum and i’m settling down for a beard instead of a lip lift. I’m ethnic as well.

Can you give for both bro? And who you think is best?
i checked tons of reviews before i did it. theres only a few good ones because its not a common procedure. Most people are bluepilled and get lip fillers.

best lip lift surgeon in USA:
also dr. Horndeski in texas

Best lip lift surgeon in Europe: dr. Osuch, Poland

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, MandibularCel and WannaBeA6
best lip lift surgeon in USA:
also dr. Horndeski in texas

Best lip lift surgeon in Europe: dr. Osuch, Poland
Thank you. What about mascaro? Heard he is good?
How natural is the result?
how noticeable is the scar?

Beware that if your upper lip if overly thin or if your upper lip is overly thick then the result will look comical. I too have a long philtrum and i’m settling down for a beard instead of a lip lift. I’m ethnic as well.
What is your ethnicity?

Thank you. What about mascaro? Heard he is good?
How natural is the result?
how noticeable is the scar?
Yeah hes good too If ur in FL.

the result depends how ur lips look, it raises the center of the lips so you might look like a rabbit if you already have high cupids bow. But it looks natural in most cases. Remove as much as possible as long as you can close ur lips.

the scar is slightly noticeable up close but no normie will think about it tbh.

It's a bit on the thin side, but not overly thin. Couldn't fillers help in that case though?
You're far better looking than I am, but I relate to the slight long midface/philtrum issue

• +1
Reactions: Greeicy
bro philtrum is a cope. mine is like 1 cm and yet i look like shit. kys asap.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Greeicy and Deleted member 5393
It's a bit on the thin side, but not overly thin. Couldn't fillers help in that case though?
You're far better looking than I am, but I relate to the slight long midface/philtrum issue
NO fillers will make you look comical as fuck. Just beard fraud bro you’re ethnic you can get away with it. It’s legit.
C668AE7D 28C6 4FC3 AD98 AC9886D95A8F
13F8FDE7 A303 4098 9996 F05EF69F4385

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2658 and Danish_Retard
@Leo0509 THIS IS WHAT YOU NEED NIGGER.