Lip lift is such a mogger surgery

Alucard69

Alucard69

Gold
Improves chin philtrum, MFR, and FWHR if these are all small (my case with 18mm philtrum). 5mm lip lift is essential for me and only is like 5k.

Ideally I want to get nasion lifted a bit too maybe, and I have a fuller upper lip so I need to manage around that

Improves chin philtrum, MFR, and FWHR if these are all small (my case with 18mm philtrum). 5mm lip lift is essential for me and only is like 5k.

Ideally I want to get nasion lifted a bit too maybe, and I have a fuller upper lip so I need to manage around that
Kissy kissy?

• Ugh..
Reactions: Alucard69
if only it weren't for having a permanent scar underneath your nose.

• Hmm...
Reactions: i_love_roosters and Alucard69
Staches exist :what:
me hiding my surgery like

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: goo25, boss8055 and i_love_roosters
The scar is a non-issue, it's practically invisible after some time. A far bigger issue is my already big upper lip. I need some kind of upper lip reduction and shaping after, need to be very careful with that and good planning/surgeon

The scar is a non-issue, it's practically invisible after some time. A far bigger issue is my already big upper lip. I need some kind of upper lip reduction and shaping after, need to be very careful with that and good planning/surgeon
I've got scars from over two decades ago that are still visible today, the area is just permanently redder than the surrounding tissue.

I've got scars from over two decades ago that are still visible today, the area is just permanently redder than the surrounding tissue.
Oh well, looking at before&afters for most of the time, It's not really visible after some weeks even. I guess IRL it could show up more, and probably is very individual in healing and how the scar forms. Also i'm sure there are ways to minimize scarring, and options like makeup etc.. are viable too probably. I'll certainly get a lip lift or something similar done, i already decided, i'll do it b4 jaw surgery probably

if done properly there will be no visible scarring + there are things that can fix scars even if they exist + just stubblemaxx

• +1
Reactions: Alucard69