Lip pulling works

H

Hardmaxx

Iron
I thought lip pulling was a bullshit softmaxx but I've been doing it for 3 days and I have a visible wider mouth

gotta try it too

• +1
Reactions: Hardmaxx
I thought lip pulling was a bullshit softmaxx but I've been doing it for 3 days and I have a visible wider mouth
you got to keep doing it, results will go back to normal as soon as you stop

wtf is lippulling

Pulling the sides of your lips towards the sides of your face with your thumbs to make your mouth wider

Maybe if you use volufiline (after you pull and its all wrinkled up) the space will fill out ever so slightly and results will ge guaranteed permanent. But i also recommend fixing underlying issue so to speak narrow palate by thumbpulling

Maybe if you use volufiline (after you pull and its all wrinkled up) the space will fill out ever so slightly and results will ge guaranteed permanent. But i also recommend fixing underlying issue so to speak narrow palate by thumbpulling
I don't think volufiline works aswell as people usually think it does

What? You want bigger lips?

Hey man how exactly do u do it? Just hook ur thumbs in ur mouth and stretch as wide as possible no diddy? And for how long do u do this per day?

• JFL
Reactions: fuse
will it make my smile lines worse

Hey man how exactly do u do it? Just hook ur thumbs in ur mouth and stretch as wide as possible no diddy? And for how long do u do this per day?
Can just use your index fingers if you want, but in both sides of your lips just pull to the sides of your face for about 15-20 seconds once every few hours, it's supposed to hurt while you're pulling. You'll know if you're doing it right if you can see all of your teeth due to the lips being open and pulled sidewards

Can just use your index fingers if you want, but in both sides of your lips just pull to the sides of your face for about 15-20 seconds once every few hours, it's supposed to hurt while you're pulling. You'll know if you're doing it right if you can see all of your teeth due to the lips being open and pulled sidewards
Thank u man