lip widening due to massater

appealmaxed

appealmaxed

bruxism saves lives
do larger massater stretch skin so that lips become wider?

IMG 8379

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55252
do larger massater stretch skin so that lips become wider?

I think it’s the other way around, larger masseters/a wider jaw gives the illusion of a smaller mouth to nose width ratio, also is this woman a bruxism victim?

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, leir and appealmaxed
I think it’s the other way around, larger masseters/a wider jaw gives the illusion of a smaller mouth to nose width ratio, also is this woman a bruxism victim?
yeah lol.
i was talking to a guy in my school today, one of those autistic guys who i’ve never spoken to in my life. i always notified the guy has a fucking insane level brad pitt jaw and today i saw his teeth lol. the guy had bruxism for sure bro. they were shaved down from all the grinding lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55252 and coispet
i think it would create appearance of smaller nose for sure but i feel like mouth would be stretched wider. i saw this somewhere here before also

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55252, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and coispet
i think it would create appearance of smaller nose for sure but i feel like mouth would be stretched wider. i saw this somewhere here before also
Are you chewing?

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
Are you chewing?
chewing 2 times a week to avoid tmj + currently trying mouthguard clenching whenever i can. esp with the rad should see some pretty significant gains especially since people i’ve spoken to have gotten massater results from only 15mins chewing a day in 1-2 months. but i think clenching may be the most effective method. the people with best jaws i’ve seen have brux. like the guy i described above literally has the most mogger jaw in school. to bad the guy is literally autistic and retarded

take the bruxism pill

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55252 and coispet
chewing 2 times a week to avoid tmj + currently trying mouthguard clenching whenever i can. esp with the rad should see some pretty significant gains especially since people i’ve spoken to have gotten massater results from only 15mins chewing a day in 1-2 months. but i think clenching may be the most effective method. the people with best jaws i’ve seen have brux. like the guy i described above literally has the most mogger jaw in school. to bad the guy is literally autistic and retarded

take the bruxism pill
Facts bhai, there’s a reason Pitt is so sought after

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed

take the bruxism pill
Have u noticed any results so far?

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
No other way aaround

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55252