Lipcels GTFIH

Deleted member 2621

Deleted member 2621

Kortajarena lurking
I had wayyy too big lips for all my life, so I spent a lot of time researching the topic and how to make your lips smaller, so thats what Im gonna share here.

Especially the profile, combined with a recessed chin can make you look submissive.

First off, what are lips made of?
Skin, muscle, retained water, and very little fat.

What can you do about the skin? Use fat or oil on a daily basis, its going to help you get thinner and smoother lips.

Retained water? Well, two possibilities, either drink enough or go to a level where you basically have no more water left to store in your lips. Thing is though, paradoxically, the less you drink, the more water your body tries to store in your lips, so better drink enough. Also potassium in your diet might be very important, while you should cut back on everything that tastes too intense to be natural, since it is probably going to be from salt, sodium. Sodium intake should be as low as possible, it drains water from your body, making your body retain some as reserves, often in facial area. dandelion tea has been proven to also decrease water retention, those tips should be followed by everyone who wants less bloated face.

Now the most important part: the muscles.

When are the lips muscles engaged? Well, chances are if you are still reading, you have big lips. Also chances are, if you have big lips you drink pretty fast.

Yeah, exactly. Think of someone you know who basically chugs all his drinks. Now tell me, does he have small lips? Most likely not. So how you wanna swallow liquids is by either pouring it into your mouth, close your mouth, and then swallowing with the hyoid bone doing all the work. Your lips shouldnt move at all, if you have trouble with this, do 3x10 sets of opening your mouth very fast, very wide, this has been shown to increase the speed at which the hyoid bone can go up and down. With this technique it takes time to drink, so if you need the drink desperately like at the gym and wanna drink fast, make sure you are basically just pouring liquid down your throat without any engagement of the lip, the shouldnt stick to the glass or bottle, they shouldnt suck onto it, they shouldnt do any work.

What about the fat? Well, there is very little fat stored in your lips, thats why obese people mostly have normal sized lips. Obviously losing fat is still always a good way to go, not only for the lip.

If your lip gets chapped or rips, try to take care of it ASAP, this can cause it to swell or take on new layers of skin as protection. Use moisturizing lip balm.

Surgery is an option if youre lazy, but I wouldnt do it, since the lips are made up of muscles and water as well as some tissue. So just use the muscle atrophying tips above and be patient, think of yourself as an oblivious bodybuilder who will now stop training and has to wait until his biceps is normal sized. Save your.money.for bonechanging surgeries like double jaw or lefort.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
Imagine wanting thinner lips

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621 and ZyzzReincarnate
Imagine wanting thinner lips
Dont tell me I typed all this shit for nobody. Well, if you want bigger ones, do the opposite

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Lol @ thinner lips gonna make your philtrum longer

I had wayyy too big lips for all my life, so I spent a lot of time researching the topic and how to make your lips smaller, so thats what Im gonna share here.

Especially the profile, combined with a recessed chin can make you look submissive.

First off, what are lips made of?
Skin, muscle, retained water, and very little fat.

What can you do about the skin? Use fat or oil on a daily basis, its going to help you get thinner and smoother lips.

Retained water? Well, two possibilities, either drink enough or go to a level where you basically have no more water left to store in your lips. Thing is though, paradoxically, the less you drink, the more water your body tries to store in your lips, so better drink enough. Also potassium in your diet might be very important, while you should cut back on everything that tastes too intense to be natural, since it is probably going to be from salt, sodium. Sodium intake should be as low as possible, it drains water from your body, making your body retain some as reserves, often in facial area. dandelion tea has been proven to also decrease water retention, those tips should be followed by everyone who wants less bloated face.

Now the most important part: the muscles.

When are the lips muscles engaged? Well, chances are if you are still reading, you have big lips. Also chances are, if you have big lips you drink pretty fast.

Yeah, exactly. Think of someone you know who basically chugs all his drinks. Now tell me, does he have small lips? Most likely not. So how you wanna swallow liquids is by either pouring it into your mouth, close your mouth, and then swallowing with the hyoid bone doing all the work. Your lips shouldnt move at all, if you have trouble with this, do 3x10 sets of opening your mouth very fast, very wide, this has been shown to increase the speed at which the hyoid bone can go up and down. With this technique it takes time to drink, so if you need the drink desperately like at the gym and wanna drink fast, make sure you are basically just pouring liquid down your throat without any engagement of the lip, the shouldnt stick to the glass or bottle, they shouldnt suck onto it, they shouldnt do any work.

What about the fat? Well, there is very little fat stored in your lips, thats why obese people mostly have normal sized lips. Obviously losing fat is still always a good way to go, not only for the lip.

If your lip gets chapped or rips, try to take care of it ASAP, this can cause it to swell or take on new layers of skin as protection. Use moisturizing lip balm.

Surgery is an option if youre lazy, but I wouldnt do it, since the lips are made up of muscles and water as well as some tissue. So just use the muscle atrophying tips above and be patient, think of yourself as an oblivious bodybuilder who will now stop training and has to wait until his biceps is normal sized. Save your.money.for bonechanging surgeries like double jaw or lefort.
lip reduction surgery exists