LIPOGEL ON FACE GTFIH

A

ascendingcoper

Iron
In one of my recent threads someone told me I could try lipo gel on my philitrum to decrease size:projection. Has anybody tried this, and would it be to close to my upper lip making it smaller? It’s already small and I don’t want it to decrease in size. I am going to start dermatology only the top one as there have been a couple of things I had seen and read that say it makes your lips bigger, more blood flow, more fat, act idk if it’s cope tho.

The first picture was like two weeks ago and the second pic was last b if hit after I brushed my upper lip very hard with a toothbrush and it allowed more blood blow in the lip, just kinda testing it out and what I could see from dermarolling. Idk if there is any difference tho.

Attachments

• IMG_1374.jpeg
    IMG_1374.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1453.jpeg
    IMG_1453.jpeg
    991.8 KB · Views: 0
In one of my recent threads someone told me I could try lipo gel on my philitrum to decrease size:projection. Has anybody tried this, and would it be to close to my upper lip making it smaller? It’s already small and I don’t want it to decrease in size. I am going to start dermatology only the top one as there have been a couple of things I had seen and read that say it makes your lips bigger, more blood flow, more fat, act idk if it’s cope tho.

The first picture was like two weeks ago and the second pic was last b if hit after I brushed my upper lip very hard with a toothbrush and it allowed more blood blow in the lip, just kinda testing it out and what I could see from dermarolling. Idk if there is any difference tho.
TRY TO SMASH YOUR LIPS WITH HAMMER:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood:

you may be licking the top of your lip, causing more lip skin to form, idk maybe thats a looksmax

you may be licking the top of your lip, causing more lip skin to form, idk maybe thats a looksmax
Nah I’m not my lip looked the same until I brushed my lip really hard, it was just temporary blood blow if there was even any difference. I was just trying to maybe simulate dermarolling but idk