Lipolab .5 mL in abdomen [VIDEO]

Supernatueal

Supernatueal

ricell mogger
Just did this so no before after pics yet bhai, I’ll let everyone know how it works
Ignore the autistic flex n shit we all do that

• +1
Reactions: Jungcuck and Charisma
Whats that weird flexing shit you twink

• +1
Reactions: St. Fraudcel, Uncle Dinky and Lokki
And this video shows how easy an injection is for faggots that are scared from needles

• +1
Reactions: jsp and schizowarrior
And this video shows how easy an injection is for faggots that are scared from needles
Exactly, video cut off because snapchat ddidnt let me keep recording but it dosent hurt, no risks as long as you take proper precaution

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
Just did this so no before after pics yet bhai, I’ll let everyone know how it works

P sure u need like 10 micro shots per side for this too work, twink flexer

Exactly, video cut off because snapchat ddidnt let me keep recording but it dosent hurt, no risks as long as you take proper precaution
It doesnt even hurt

First shave your pubic hair completely with a razor then inject lipolab there too btw, bigger cock

• JFL
Reactions: sayi and Lokki

That Flexing looks autistic

P sure u need like 10 micro shots per side for this too work, twink flexer
I don’t know we’ll see, I’m different compared to people who would normally get this because I have little fat in by abs area so maybe less injections work?

Too low inhib to care

Too low inhib to care
Well after I doxx you find you and kill your family you'll care.

No, I'm joking, I won't do any of these things I said.

• JFL
Reactions: Lokki, seizen, Charisma and 1 other person
I don’t know we’ll see, I’m different compared to people who would normally get this because I have little fat in by abs area so maybe less injections work?
It wont dissolve evenly, also u injected a shit ton into 1 spot

GL hope u dont end up with deformed abs 🙏
I don’t think the half ML will do anything too significant, if it does I’ll just target the other spots to make it symmetrical

I don’t think the half ML will do anything too significant, if it does I’ll just target the other spots to make it symmetrical
Yeh .5 isnt bad js do 0.2-0.4 2cm apart 5 injections each side should total to abt 2-4m for whole thing, will take like 4-6 weeks for results

Yeh .5 isnt bad js do 0.2-0.4 2cm apart 5 injections each side should total to abt 2-4m for whole thing, will take like 4-6 weeks for results
Gotcha, I’ll keep this in mind for next time

u couldve just cut u mong, tag me in the after and ill be convinced

Gotcha, I’ll keep this in mind for next time
IMG 8675

Js to add use this for reference of where to inject but follow what i said ignore the side injections

i thought flicking the needle was just some shit in the movies. why do u acc need to do that?

i thought flicking the needle was just some shit in the movies. why do u acc need to do that?
Makes the bubbles go to the top, and then shooting a little out, gets rid of them, movies get it right I guess

View attachment 3082639
Js to add use this for reference of where to inject but follow what i said ignore the side injections
Yeah, I think I should be fine with less injections because this person is a fat piece of shit who could have clearly just lost the weight but did injections and still looks like a faggot, but I will use this pic for future defense

• JFL
Reactions: Rigged
5ml wont do shit, ive injected over 40ml in my face and only now am i seeing results

5ml wont do shit, ive injected over 40ml in my face and only now am i seeing results
Good to know, how long did it take for you to see results?

have a throbbing headache, anyone know how to help?

Pussy took so long 😂😂😂

• JFL
Reactions: Supernatueal
Nice frame bhai how much did you pay for a vial of libolab?