LipoLab | A Guide

saynotoshredding

saynotoshredding

Iron
In this post I'll describe my experience with Lipolysis, provide a brief insight into its mechanism and explore the procedures associated with this treatment.

DISCLAIMER

What I’m describing here is an immensely dangerous process and you can very easily turn yourself into a vegetable doing it. The face is densely packed with nerves, and striking one with a needle can lead to facial paralysis, turning you into a permanent subhuman crip. There many low inhib retards on here like myself who will take risks because they see them as transactional processes.

Facial paralysis

Here's an example of the type of results that may be expected from Lipolysis; these are taken from
maxxmclooks' guide, which I highly recommend. Bear in mind that these results may be slightly exaggerated due to the differences in lighting and lens distortion.

Before
Before

After
After

Once the swelling has gone down from third course of buccal fat reduction, I'll put my results here too.

Glossary

Adipose Tissue
Stores of fat​
Hydrolysis
A chemical reaction in which a molecule of water breaks one or more chemical bonds​
Triglycerides / Triaglycerols
A type of fat; the body's main source of energy. Glycerol (glucose) + three fatty acids (i.e. 2 saturated + 1 unsaturated)​
Lipid Droplets
Triglycerides are stored in these droplets. A sort of "fat reservoir"​
Fatty Acids
The "building blocks" of fat. Saturated fat, Unsaturated fat.​
Phosphorylation
Activator of enzymes​
Lipase Enzymes
A catalyst enzyme to enhance the breaking down of fat​

Brief

Lipolysis refers to the natural metabolic pathway in which fat cells are effectively dissolved via a series of chemical reactions. In this context, we are interested in artificially inducing lipolysis via the use of a supplementary agent: in this case we will explore Lipolab, a popular name brand.

LipoLab is the brand name for a Korean lipolysis solution that came to market (? When)

Its active ingredients are:
  • Phosphatidylcholine PPC - dosed at 0.1mg/ml
  • Sodium Deoxycholate DC

It may be injected in combination with lipase for more effective results[1]

The mechanism of lipolysis attacks the triacylglycerols. With each triacylglycerol molecule having three fatty acids attached to it, we perform three subsequent hydrolysis reactions, each breaking away one fatty acid.

These fatty acids are drained by the lymphatic system, effectively removing the fat from the injection site.

Name Brands

LipoLab is NOT FDA-approved; neither is Lemon Bottle. The only FDA-approved lipolysis solution as of making this post is Deoxycholic Acid, which is marketed under the brand name Kybella, which is approved for under-chin injections only. DC, one of the active ingredients in LipoLab, is the sodium salt of Deoxycholic acid.

I opted to inject LipoLab due to recent controversies over the quality and concentration of ingredients in Lemon Bottle; it was also easier for me to obtain.

I purchased a box of LipoLab vials for around £60 from a cosmetics supplier, who required a "relevant certification"; as cosmetic procedure certification in the UK is not assessed by a central body, I just took a scan of a certificate from google images and photoshopped it to display my own name.

The Procedure

Goal of this procedure: Reduce buccal fat size on face for more prominent cheekbones and masseters

The face is a complex network of nerves and blood vessels; it is absolutely crucial that you do the due research before undertaking the procedure. This guide isn't enough on its own, so don't start stimming in the comments when you permabotch yourself because you didn't do research. It's your own risk to take.

Buying List
  • LipoLab
  • 1cc Syringes
  • 21g Needles for drawing
  • 31g Needles for injection
  • Alcohol wipes
  • Antiseptic cream with Chlorohexidine
  • Antiseptic mouthwash with Chlorohexidine
  • Arnica cream to mitigate bruising / swelling
  • Surgical skin marking pen
  • Antibiotic (Optional but highly recommended)

All in all, I spent around £80 on this procedure; I already owned the needles, syringes and alcohol wipes from previous roid cycles.

An antibiotic is optional, however for anything involving needles I'd strongly recommend it. Antibiotics are a low-cost, low risk method to mitigate the risk of lethal infections such as sepsis.

I took Amoxicillin 500mg:
  • 1 Day before the procedure
  • After the procedure
  • Every day for two weeks after the procedure

This is overkill, but my source for antibiotics will sell me a minimum of 28 capsules so there's little harm in doing so.

Performing Lipolysis on the buccal fat seems to be one of the riskier procedures, as the buccal nerve runs right over the top of the fat pad. This is why most opt to inject from the inside of the mouth. This is also the norm for surgical buccal fat removal procedures.

Diagram1

A much safer Lipolysis procedure is the reduction of chin fat. This is what I did first. There are far fewer major nerves in this region.

Diagram2

Steps (General Overview)[2]

1. Ensure that you are in a comfortable position. The head should be supported fully.
  2. Clean the injection site to minimise infection risk
  3. Administer injections into the subcutaneous fat layer using a needle. For fat patients undergoing chin reduction, 10-15 injections into the chin is recommended. Fewer injections will likely be necessary. I did two injection sites per cheek, 0.2ml. If I did the procedure again, the one thing I'd change would be to inject a larger volume each time.
  4. Respect a minimum wait between sessions of two weeks. It is often necessary to conduct two or more sessions.

Steps (Specific)
  • Take amoxicillin (antibiotic) 500mg 1 day before, 30mins after, then every day for 2wk
  • Make the inside of the mouth sterile using:
    • Wipes
    • An antiseptic mouthwash swill (it is useful to do these in the days leading upto op) (also after the op, every day including after meals, before bedtime etc)
    • An antibacterial mouthwash swill (same as above)
    • Apply Chlorhexidine to the site - this is a commonly used antiseptic & disinfectant for dentists. It is available in mouthwash and cream, use both. The most ideal way to apply it is via antiseptic swabs specifically designed for dental use. Otherwise use a sterile covid test swab
  • Locate the nerves - mark them with your surgeon's pen
  • Evaluate and mark your injection sites
  • Choose a suitable dosage per site (0.2-1ml)
  • Using only sterile equipment, draw the correct volume of solution into your syringe, then replace the 21g needle with a 31g needle. Remove any air
  • Inject subcutaneously, replacing the needle every 2-3 injections (Watch a youtube video on how to do subQ injections)

Common Side Effects [2]
  • Bruising, itching, redness and discomfort around the injection area
  • Stomach upset, including nausea and diarrhoea
  • Headaches & light-headedness

Although common side effects, if they persist for a long period or are severe, consult a doctor. They are here to help you.

Aftercare [2]

• Apply Cream
Arnica cream / gel is recommended to minimise bruising, although it is completely normal.
  • Avoid Touching
  • Avoid Strenuous Exercise
  • Avoid Intense Heat (Sauna)
  • Ensure optimal hydration (encourages lymphatic drainage of freed fatty acids)

1. Maypharm. (n.d.). LIPO LAB. [online] Available at: https://maypharm.net/shop/fat-dissolving/lipo-lab/ [Accessed 13 Jun. 2024].
2. Anon, (2024). A Full Guide to Lipo Lab Fat Dissolving - Revolve Medicare. [online] Available at: https://www.revolvemedicare.co.uk/blog/lipo-lab-fat-dissolving-guide/ [Accessed 13 Jun. 2024].

That's all I could be bothered to reference. Suck my dick, uni profs...

Yours,
saynotoshredding

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Jungcuck, aber, UrGirlsMcm and 10 others
First person I've seen to not be retarded and inject from the inside:lul:

mirin

will attempt soon...

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: aber and saynotoshredding
whats the difference between this and aqualyx

just read, good thread

• +1
Reactions: AverageCurryEnjoyer
Great first thread (y).

This is really good.
But for myself and others who did this, this is what we did -
Get it on made in China for 1/10 of the price, use insulin needle to draw and inject (no need to buy larger needs to draw, just remove the plunger of a fresh needle, squirt the contents into it, then put the plunger back in), pin randomly all over the perioral mound, none of us even aspirated or checked for nerves or arteries etc. - it’s mostly pointless unless doing DIY botox or filler, anyway use a heap more than the Jews want you to (supposedly 3ml is max for the face but I used 2ml in my first session and 5ml in my second jfl - no adverse effects and only got minor bloating after the second session for quite phenomenal results - my last pin of it was 2 months ago)
No need for cream or anything, hell I think I even moisturised those nights.

Be careful doing the buccals, I deliberately mostly avoided mine, depressed buccals like those achieved from over dissolving / removing the fat, looks really bad, as opposed to healthy lean looking buccals with absolutely aborted perioral mounds (it makes your chin look more square and sharp, gives the Brad Pitt dimple look - every true chad has this, and won’t accelerate the potential development of nasolabial folds as fat is very important in anti ageing due to it containing so many stem cells etc. and in an area where wrinkles and folds are almost certain for non nordics (recessed maxillas) you will need all the help you can get.
Luckily my parents both don’t have any nasolabial folds whilst in their 60s, so it will never be a problem that I’m presented with, I still won’t be taking too many chances as they’re so fucking shit to have.

This is overkill, but my source for antibiotics will sell me a minimum of 28 capsules so there's little harm in doing so.
There’s actually a lot of harm in antibiotics.

• +1
Reactions: saynotoshredding
This is really good.
Get it on made in China for 1/10 of the price, use insulin needle to draw and inject (no need to buy larger needs to draw, just remove the plunger of a fresh needle, squirt the contents into it, then put the plunger back in), pin randomly all over the perioral mound, none of us even aspirated or checked for nerves or arteries etc. - it’s mostly pointless unless doing DIY botox or filler, anyway use a heap more than the Jews want you to (supposedly 3ml is max for the face but I used 2ml in my first session and 5ml in my second jfl - no adverse effects and only got minor bloating after the second session for quite phenomenal results - my last pin of it was 2 months ago)

Be careful doing the buccals, I deliberately mostly avoided mine, depressed buccals like those achieved from over dissolving / removing the fat, looks really bad, as opposed to healthy lean looking buccals with absolutely aborted perioral mounds (it makes your chin look more square and sharp, gives the Brad Pitt dimple look - every true chad has this, and won’t accelerate the potential development of nasolabial folds as fat is very important in anti ageing due to it containing so many stem cells etc. and in an area where wrinkles and folds are almost certain for non nordics (recessed maxillas) you will need all the help you can get.
Luckily my parents both don’t have any nasolabial folds whilst in their 60s, so it will never be a problem that I’m presented with, I still won’t be taking too many chances as they’re so fucking shit to have.

over for my brachy skull if i dont do buccals

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
This is really good.

What areas did u do this?

This is really good.

Interesting comment, it’s interesting to hear of the reduction of the perioral mound, that’s not a common topic here. I’ll have a look into performing that one myself. Thanks

I found the arnica cream to be quite useful as it pretty much removed any bruising I had whatsoever, and so helped a lot with the swelling

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
Nice will read/try when I stop working in October.