lipolab day 7

heyheyheybro22

heyheyheybro22

🖤💊THIS IS MY CURSE 🔪🩸☠️💀🤘👹🤡👿
@dawooddX
I think i see a little bit of results, my cheeks look a little hollower than b4 i did it, hopefully theres more results soon

• +1
Reactions: dawooddX
Ok have a good shit
before
Right now

keep in mind this isnt the full results this is like a 4th or 3rd of the full redult plus rn o have morning bloat in my face

• JFL
Reactions: Rhinoplastyordie
fat ethnic pube stache looks low iq/unhygenic. Its over:lul:
How am i unhygenic i do skincare and shower 1 or 2 times a day and cleanse my face daily
ik im ethnic im trying to do as much as i can to look good why do u think im on this site

How am i unhygenic i do skincare and shower 1 or 2 times a day and cleanse my face daily
ik im ethnic im trying to do as much as i can to look good why do u think im on this site
Shave that disgusting excuse of a beard, get a haircut that cut that doesn't look to unkept (buzz the sides/get a fade). Also you look like your fat or chubby so leanmaxx asap then start gymmaxxing. I would strongly reccomend using testosterone because its pretty much a waste of time naturally.

Shave that disgusting excuse of a beard, get a haircut that cut that doesn't look to unkept (buzz the sides/get a fade). Also you look like your fat or chubby so leanmaxx asap then start gymmaxxing. I would strongly reccomend using testosterone because its pretty much a waste of time naturally.
Im on testosterone and masteron reason i look fat is cuz im bulking im almost done tho
Im growing my hair out too ik it looks bad rn but when i usrd to have long hair it suited me

Lipolab won’t ascend you bro

You’re wasting money and risking your life

Save up for surgeries

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22
Im on testosterone and masteron reason i look fat is cuz im bulking im almost done tho
Im growing my hair out too ik it looks bad rn but when i usrd to have long hair it suited me
Just saw a pic of you in another thread and if that is really you and your not Larping. Your alr bro, I guess from the side pic you looked like some fat fuck but you can reach HTN-high HTN for sure. Just gymaxx/softmaxx and what not until your an adult and the only real surgery you need is a rhino. GL bro

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22
Just saw a pic of you in another thread and if that is really you and your not Larping. Your alr bro, I guess from the side pic you looked like some fat fuck but you can reach HTN-high HTN for sure. Just gymaxx/softmaxx and what not until your an adult and the only real surgery you need is a rhino. GL bro
I was mewing to make my jaw better so a little larp but not much

• +1
Reactions: Udexa
Yea im 100% gonna get rhino when i have the money

• +1
Reactions: Udexa