Lipolab failed jfl

JoChico

JoChico

Iron
i did lipolab v line in my nose, i did the left nasal wing, then it did go wrong and it got shut up all up to my eyes and my cheeks, my left side is swollen af and so much pressure

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: distance decay, Surgerymaxxer1998, Gaygymmaxx and 3 others
jfl mirin the low inhib dedication the looksmaxxing tbh, why tf would you do it in your nose when thats so close to your undereye fat pad tho

• +1
Reactions: smoth, boss8055, JoChico and 1 other person
jfl mirin the low inhib dedication the looksmaxxing tbh, why tf would you do it in your nose when thats so close to your undereye fat pad tho
idk because i have big balls, but ye it got shot up all over my left side, maybe it gets less in a couple of days. might be just natural this is me without swelling like that bro JFL :feelswhy:

Attachments

• retouch_2024082121134307.jpg
    retouch_2024082121134307.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055
i did lipolab v line in my nose, i did the left nasal wing, then it did go wrong and it got shut up all up to my eyes and my cheeks, my left side is swollen af and so much pressure View attachment 3152947
Thats crazy bro wtf i js sucked my cheeks in and pinned lipolab vline its been a week no results yet goodluck bro

Keep falling for more "looksmaxxing" mumbo jumbo bullshit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, PlayersGetPlayed and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
how the fuck do you even manage to mess up that badly.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, Newday*V3 and coispet
Idk about lipolab but there is a chance that you need to go to a docter......

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Surgerymaxxer1998 and PlayersGetPlayed
idk bro, it just shot up and my left side of my face feels kinda like its very stiff and cant move anymore... maybe it goes down in couple of days tho

Idk about lipolab but there is a chance that you need to go to a docter......
idc i want to go to heaven i cant live on this miserable earth anymore, nobody even cares about me because im ugly

• So Sad
Reactions: ihatewhiterose and ascension
i did lipolab v line in my nose, i did the left nasal wing, then it did go wrong and it got shut up all up to my eyes and my cheeks, my left side is swollen af and so much pressure View attachment 3152947
u fucked everything up. it's over now. just pray you don't go blind or your undereye fat dissolves into nothingness. once ur under-eye fatpad is gone, it's gone buddyboyo.

my advice is you get checked up at the hospital asap, and pray to Gandy.

• +1
Reactions: overtier1011, Newday*V3 and Schizotypalcel
u fucked everything up. it's over now. just pray you don't go blind or your undereye fat dissolves into nothingness. once ur under-eye fatpad is gone, it's gone buddyboyo.

my advice is you get checked up at the hospital asap, and pray to Gandy.
nah the doctor would think im retarded when i tell my story, if it gets really bad i might try to get surgery with insurance

nah the doctor would think im retarded when i tell my story, if it gets really bad i might try to get surgery with insurance
You need to go to the doctor asap or it might get worse if luck is not on your side

You need to go to the doctor asap or it might get worse if luck is not on your side
i dont feel anything bad besides that my whole left side is swollen up and is stiff

maybe @Clavicular can help me out

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Might have hit a nerve?

they pull dildos out of peoples asses all the time, this is nothing compared to that

• +1
Reactions: aids
maybe @Clavicular can help me out
the swelling goes away and a single shot isn't gonna change that much so don't stress.

the swelling goes away and a single shot isn't gonna change that much so don't stress.
alr thx mister orc, just inject and pray to become chad or die sub 5 do i think i have good frame btw, i dont train at all tho 6,1 155 pounds

for your perspective yes because of mirroring ofc
lol no wonder you fucked it up, not even knowing the difference between left and righ

the swelling makes me look fat and old btw
yea it will probably go down soon and your face return to normal like Orc said, just chill and don't worry about it

nice insertions at least.
im going to roid up when saving money, prob the cycle of clavicular combined with mse and bonesmashing and hgh and genio and canthoplasty

bro wdym it shot up? wtf did u do wrong??

what do you think he did wrong because theres no way ill fuck it up this badly if i try right