Lipolab FDA studies:

@n9wiff I know you’re high iq so was wondering what you thought about this if you’ve done some research into lipolab

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
@n9wiff I know you’re high iq so was wondering what you thought about this if you’ve done some research into lipolab
Im eating rn i'll respond to the other thread and this one in detail in about 15 minutes

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon
LipoLab has a good safety profile in my opinion from the studies I've read. That FDA article seemed to fear-monger a little, they did not give enough details on why those wounds appear. Suggesting by them saying it was treated with anti-biotics, it is a really good guess to say it was a becterial infection from dirty practices rather than the lipolab solution itself? The article would have been more helpful if they put more effort into it.

From the studies I've read LipoLab has a very good ROI. Low risk and very effective. Serious side effects did not occur in those injected with lower dosages?

"Ultrasound, for a few minutes, was added before or after injections for the possibility of improved adipocyte lysis." They used ultrasound cavitation like said in my thread. :feelshah:

Both studies seem to correlate safety with using minimal amounts and at 1.5-2cm apart.

"The injection sites were guided by a custom-made predesigned grid, which ensured the injections were adequately spaced and the projected cone of lipolysis had a minimal overlap ensuring a smoother transition into the zone of neighboring injection. The amount injected per site was about 50% less on the face compared to that on any other body part, and the amount injected at each injection point was no more than 0.3cm3"

"Exclusion criteria included reported allergy to egg and/or soybean, local infections or skin problems, ongoing anticoagulant medications, patients who were immunocompromised, patients with hormonal imbalances (hypothyroid and polycystic overian syndrome)"

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon and descension
LipoLab has a good safety profile in my opinion from the studies I've read. That FDA article seemed to fear-monger a little, they did not give enough details on why those wounds appear. Suggesting by them saying it was treated with anti-biotics, it is a really good guess to say it was a becterial infection from dirty practices rather than the lipolab solution itself? The article would have been more helpful if they put more effort into it.

From the studies I've read LipoLab has a very good ROI. Low risk and very effective. Serious side effects did not occur in those injected with lower dosages?

View attachment 2946768

"Ultrasound, for a few minutes, was added before or after injections for the possibility of improved adipocyte lysis." They used ultrasound cavitation like said in my thread. :feelshah:

Both studies seem to correlate safety with using minimal amounts and at 1.5-2cm apart.

View attachment 2946769

"The injection sites were guided by a custom-made predesigned grid, which ensured the injections were adequately spaced and the projected cone of lipolysis had a minimal overlap ensuring a smoother transition into the zone of neighboring injection. The amount injected per site was about 50% less on the face compared to that on any other body part, and the amount injected at each injection point was no more than 0.3cm3"

"Exclusion criteria included reported allergy to egg and/or soybean, local infections or skin problems, ongoing anticoagulant medications, patients who were immunocompromised, patients with hormonal imbalances (hypothyroid and polycystic overian syndrome)"
Read it all tysm bhai appreciate it. :feelsgood:

• +1
Read it all tysm bhai appreciate it. :feelsgood:
I'm still reading other related studies and will let you know if I find anything, you actually are planning to inject right? Or am I mistaking you for someone else?

I'm still reading other related studies and will let you know if I find anything, you actually are planning to inject right? Or am I mistaking you for someone else?
I’m planning to inject soon yes

• +1