Lipolab Ordered

Supernatueal

Supernatueal

ricell mogger
still not sure about how im going to administer this, still scared about the bruising and possible fuck up from needles
I am asian though so obviosly i have higher face fat so i know this will ascend me HEAVILY
but also obviously a medical professional would highly advice against this because of the dangers of like infection and nerve damage and whatnot
might do wat pnuemo did and try it first with a hyarulon pen and then if that dosent work opt for the insulin syringes.

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
still not sure about how im going to administer this, still scared about the bruising and possible fuck up from needles
If you are really that scared and unsure just get an aesthetician or something to do it for you.

If you are really that scared and unsure just get an aesthetician or something to do it for you.
they won't because it's not approved for the face.

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22, Deleted member 74410, boss8055 and 2 others
no balls hyaluron penand send it. bruisin will go away by icing administered area or you could LDAR. Otherthan that, just put down the fork.

Where are you planning on injecting brah

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22
no balls hyaluron penand send it. bruisin will go away by icing administered area or you could LDAR. Otherthan that, just put down the fork.
Ive been lifting for 3 years and would say i have a pretty aesthetic physique, im almost peak bulk right now and plan on doing the lipolysis just before school starts which is also when I will start cutting, that way i get leaner and also have hella less face fat, im probably 13% bodyfat right now but still have clearly visible abs

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22
Ive been lifting for 3 years and would say i have a pretty aesthetic physique, im almost peak bulk right now and plan on doing the lipolysis just before school starts which is also when I will start cutting, that way i get leaner and also have hella less face fat, im probably 13% bodyfat right now but still have clearly visible abs
good enough bhai,lipolab might help but dont be autistic. Godspeed.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22 and Supernatueal
hell yeah brotha

Are you saying to use a hyarulon pen or just go low inhib and inejct?
I want you to be safe so hyarulon pen. Will be better.

should start ASAP, takes a few weeks to see results and if you do right before you'll be swollen

• +1
Reactions: Supernatueal
I am asian though so obviosly i have higher face fat so i know this will ascend me HEAVILY
but also obviously a medical professional would highly advice against this because of the dangers of like infection and nerve damage and whatnot
might do wat pnuemo did and try it first with a hyarulon pen and then if that dosent work opt for the insulin syringes.

View attachment 3066434
arnica cream for reduction of bruising & swelling. See my guide

View attachment 3066434
the hyarulon pen is not recommended
make sure to locate where the buccal fat pads are and the nerves in ur face
besides that pray to god

i wouldnt recommend this nigger, Whats ur bf % ?

View attachment 3066434
hyarulon pen don’t work JFL, pneumo failed using and wasted 200 bucks if you wanna make a difference you gotta get into the fatty area.

• +1
Reactions: lestoa
the hyarulon pen is not recommended
make sure to locate where the buccal fat pads are and the nerves in ur face
besides that pray to god

i wouldnt recommend this nigger, Whats ur bf % ?
About 10%