Lipolab update

heyheyheybro22

heyheyheybro22

🖤💊THIS IS MY CURSE 🔪🩸☠️💀🤘👹🤡👿
Ive just pinned 0.5mls of lipolab into each one of my buccal fat pads, in approx how long should i be seeing results, ill be doing another session in 1 week (1ml per cheek this time) and no more after

• +1
Reactions: lashh
Ive just pinned 0.5mls of lipolab into each one of my buccal fat pads, in approx how long should i be seeing results, ill be doing another session in 1 week (1ml per cheek this time) and no more after
Wait 3-4 weeks for noticable results 6 weeks should be when its rlly moticable

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22
which guide helped the most to avoid nerves and did you use a marking pen?

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22
which guide helped the most to avoid nerves and did you use a marking pen?
I got them ofd google to see where my arteries and nerves are and marked a dot where i will inject and thst dot was with a rsndom marker, i took some random antibiotic i found in my moms medicine bag after

jfl people really injecting random shit in their face, just put the lefort 2 in the bag bro

• JFL
Reactions: MA_ascender and aber
jfl people really injecting random shit in their face, just put the lefort 2 in the bag bro
Not everyone is rich jfl im injecting this until i can afford lf2

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aber and Alucard69
Not everyone is rich jfl im injecting this until i can afford lf2
You should be spending that money on beer or save or invest, not buy random chemicals to inject that aren't gonna benefit u

• JFL
Reactions: aber
I got them ofd google to see where my arteries and nerves are and marked a dot where i will inject and thst dot was with a rsndom marker, i took some random antibiotic i found in my moms medicine bag after
like you just looked at some diagrams?

• +1
Reactions: aber and heyheyheybro22
You should be spending that money on beer or save or invest, not buy random chemicals to inject that aren't gonna benefit u
They will make my cheeks hollower unlike beer

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aber and Alucard69