LipoLiv shrinked my nose 👃

GeThinnerLookBetter

GeThinnerLookBetter

Tren abuser
About 1,5 month ago I injected a smal amount of LipoLiv directly in my nose in three different spots and it was terrible the swelling made my nose look even BIGGER than it was before and I wasn't paying attention to the amount I was injecting because I couldn’t really see it clearly because of the angel I had to inject from

So time passes and I didn’t pay much attention to my fat ass nose since I didn’t expect any changes from the amount I injected but today I noticed the tip looked way higher than before and I can actually see a change which wasn’t expected so this motivated to do another procedure.

From now on I’ll make sure I inject 0.5 ml per prick and do it every 1-1,5 months to see even better results. Don’t do what I do because 0.5 ml is a lot and it has risks to it.

Biggest failo of me is when I smile my nose tips goes down making my nose look huge since it has so much fat I believe I can see tremendous results by doing this.

Wish me luck bahais!!! 💪🏽❤️

Edit: Forgot to mention that its my first day on Accutane and I’ll also be applying Topical Isotretinoid (Accutane) on my nose. Also tried Pregabalin for the first time today feel pretty normal only change I noticed is that I don’t really care when I get in a embarrassing situation makes you just really chill about 😎

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: greycel, Niggamaxxer, Litekiller11 and 3 others
Where exactly do you inject the lipo?

Too high inhib rn to try it out :forcedsmile: Imagine hitting a vein, do you have like a protocol to do the injections 100% safely?

Btw could I use like a red light to see where the veins are etc?

could it make my nose skinner?

Wrong thread haha but still softmaxxing (lipo, Hydrocortisone etc.) the nose would sometimes be better than getting rhino

Wrong thread haha but still softmaxxing (lipo, Hydrocortisone etc.) the nose would sometimes be better than getting rhino
i want to have a sharp nose so this wont work because it doesn't change the shape of your nose just the size

• +1
Reactions: Jonas2k7
not reading

Where exactly do you inject the lipo?
View attachment 3102254
Too high inhib rn to try it out :forcedsmile: Imagine hitting a vein, do you have like a protocol to do the injections 100% safely?
I hit a vein with my first injection spot, didn’t hurt just bled a little bit and continued injecting in the same spot. The most painful thing was actually putting the needle in. Don’t worry about veins only worry about nerves.

• +1
i want to have a sharp nose so this wont work because it doesn't change the shape of your nose just the size
If you only put it on the tip of the nose it could make it more upturn

• +1
Reactions: future_
its just a side profile thing you shouldnt prioritaze it , focus on the important

• +1
Reactions: GeThinnerLookBetter
I hit a vein with my first injection spot, didn’t hurt just bled a little bit and continued injecting in the same spot. The most painful thing was actually putting the needle in. Don’t worry about veins only worry about nerves.
Nice, I always thought you'd die if you hit a vein :feelskek: Where else do you do the injections, like the buccal fat pad and hyoid?

its just a side profile thing you shouldnt prioritaze it , focus on the important
brutal then because the side of my nose doesn't look that bad but the front ruins it

Nice, I always thought you'd die if you hit a vein :feelskek: Where else do you do the injections, like the buccal fat pad and hyoid?
I’ve done buccal fat and it made it noticeable smaller got hollow cheeks for the first time and it also helped my abdominals, seriously everything I learned on this forum upgraded my life so much. 2 years ago girls wouldn’t even look at me now I literally get STARED down by mtb/htb while they’re with their dads. Really if you are atleast MTN and lifemaxxed girls will be thirsty for you never expierenced shit like this till I went out and fully softmaxxed. Time to hard max now 😈

• +1
I’ve done buccal fat and it made it noticeable smaller got hollow cheeks for the first time and it also helped my abdominals, seriously everything I learned on this forum upgraded my life so much. 2 years ago girls wouldn’t even look at me now I literally get STARED down by mtb/htb while they’re with their dads. Really if you are atleast MTN and lifemaxxed girls will be thirsty for you never expierenced shit like this till I went out and fully softmaxxed. Time to hard max now 😈
Nice man but did you do buccal fat on your own?

Yeah imagine being below MTN+ :feelskek: Life has to be brutal or smth

• +1
Now that I know both sides (being good looking and bad looking) it's really a big difference in life quality

Yeah imagine being below MTN+ :feelskek: Life has to be brutal or smth
I would genuinely blast grams of gear to die/ascend a little bit and then die of heart enlargement

• +1
I am thinking of doing it myself after I reach a certain body fat level
and when you perform it did it hurt?
Not as much as my nose, didn’t hurt much you just gotta be REALY careful that you actually inject the fatpad and not some nerve. Search some videos where they show you where the fatpad is located.

Not as much as my nose, didn’t hurt much you just gotta be REALY careful that you actually inject the fatpad and not some nerve. Search some videos where they show you where the fatpad is located.
should I even do it if my jaw is recessed wouldn't it just look weird?

Have you done a cycle btw? I'm thinking of doing a sarm cycle (maybe LGD-4033)
Sarms are lame af, especially without test I’d say find a good and reliable seller and get some real gear to explode those bidelt width

About 1,5 month ago I injected a smal amount of LipoLiv directly in my nose in three different spots and it was terrible the swelling made my nose look even BIGGER than it was before and I wasn't paying attention to the amount I was injecting because I couldn’t really see it clearly because of the angel I had to inject from

So time passes and I didn’t pay much attention to my fat ass nose since I didn’t expect any changes from the amount I injected but today I noticed the tip looked way higher than before and I can actually see a change which wasn’t expected so this motivated to do another procedure.

From now on I’ll make sure I inject 0.5 ml per prick and do it every 1-1,5 months to see even better results. Don’t do what I do because 0.5 ml is a lot and it has risks to it.

Biggest failo of me is when I smile my nose tips goes down making my nose look huge since it has so much fat I believe I can see tremendous results by doing this.

Edit: Forgot to mention that its my first day on Accutane and I’ll also be applying Topical Isotretinoid (Accutane) on my nose. Also tried Pregabalin for the first time today feel pretty normal only change I noticed is that I don’t really care when I get in a embarrassing situation makes you just really chill about 😎
Good thread. The thing you used may have a small effect but overall its not the best option. There’s not much fat in the nose

• +1
Good thread. The thing you used may have a small effect but overall its not the best option. There’s not much fat in the nose
In my case I do have a lot of fat in my tip.

yo use botox in muscle below to help wit tip , hella women do it

yo use botox in muscle below to help wit tip , hella women do it
Currently just trying to shrink it and in a few months I'm gonna get botox to fix my bump

also you should aspirate before injecctin it helps with like making sure u dont hit an artery/vein.

Also what led u to get lipoliv instead of lipolab and shi ? I got sum called drlipo and it didnt help at all so im playing to buy the og lipolab

also you should aspirate before injecctin it helps with like making sure u dont hit an artery/vein.

Also what led u to get lipoliv instead of lipolab and shi ? I got sum called drlipo and it didnt help at all so im playing to buy the og lipolab
Lipolab is more potent then LipLiv only reason I used that is because thats the only one I could get at the time so since I saw results why I fix it if its not broken, gotta finish 10 vials