Liposomal glutathione, liposomal vitamin C, MSM, NAC, any of these worth it?

violentino

violentino

No abusive khaleeji gf = over
Hi guys, pertaining to skin whitening, are any of these products in a supplement form worth it? (Liposomal glutathione, liposomal vit C, MSM or NAC) and how long should I take them for (1/2/3 months) to see any results? Tbh I’m tryna buy just 2 of those 4 I listed and also trying to find out which 2 are the most important.

I know u guys probably heard this question 100 times but there’s a fuck load of arguments for both sides on the internet, just tryna get some new opinions, thanks in advance

i was using oral vitamin c (Not liposomal) for collagen and one of my friends said "uve become white af" despite tannig everyday so it might work, this was 2 years ago. (i also used prog at the time dont know if that played a part)

i was using oral vitamin c (Not liposomal) for collagen and one of my friends said "uve become white af" despite tannig everyday so it might work, this was 2 years ago. (i also used prog at the time dont know if that played a part)
Oral form is like supplements and vitamin C drinks right? I think imma take some form of vitamin C more regularly, it for sure has something to do with skin whitening but I can’t explain why.

Prog has been found to whiten skin and is most likely much more effective than vitamin c. Did you notice and eye or hair color changes?

Hair became curlier but apart from that no
Weird? I thought hair became curlier with the presence of estrogen. So many tiktokers and zoomers get curly hair when they reach puberty despite having perfectly straight hair before. I've seen people report hair getting straighter with prog.

oral NAC + melatonin , NAC & melatonin synergize in some cases in terms of ameliorateing oxidation

• +1
Reactions: violentino
Weird? I thought hair became curlier with the presence of estrogen. So many tiktokers and zoomers get curly hair when they reach puberty despite having perfectly straight hair before. I've seen people report hair getting straighter with prog.
My hair is a tangled mess and on prog it returned to 2b 2c type without any shampoo etc tats what I meant by becoming curly

• +1
Reactions: karpeltunnel
oral NAC + melatonin , NAC & melatonin synergize in some cases in terms of ameliorateing oxidation
Do you reckon It’s better for me to buy those instead of any of the 4 i mentioned in the original post?

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
No point in taking any form of glutathione when NAC is bioavailable and a powerful precursor to glutathione.

Take NAC instead and your body will use it to readily produce glutathione.

• +1
Reactions: violentino
No point in taking any form of glutathione when NAC is bioavailable and a powerful precursor to glutathione.

Take NAC instead and your body will use it to readily produce glutathione.
Thanks man I was a bit skeptical about glutathione cuz there’s a pretty wide range of prices, some expensive and some dirt cheap, seemed dodgy.

I’m new to medicine/supplement terminology, does precursor mean my body will produce it if I take it? And last question, is it fine for me to take NAC as supplement/pills?

Thanks man I was a bit skeptical about glutathione cuz there’s a pretty wide range of prices, some expensive and some dirt cheap, seemed dodgy.

I’m new to medicine/supplement terminology, does precursor mean my body will produce it if I take it? And last question, is it fine for me to take NAC as supplement/pills?
Precursor means that your body will be able to use it to produce Glutathione.

I take 1200mg (2 x 600mg pills) of NAC a day. You could take more, but I feel like this is my sweet spot.

Precursor means that your body will be able to use it to produce Glutathione.

I take 1200mg (2 x 600mg pills) of NAC a day. You could take more, but I feel like this is my sweet spot.
Thanks brother much appreciated. Will be buying some over the weekend 🙏