liposomal vitamin c

Forriger

Forriger

Iron
if you dont know shit about liposomal vitamin c then fuck off and dont reply. anyways

im trying to whitemaxx and a friend of mine told me lutein + MSM + vitamin c will turn me white in 6 months and it worked for him. hes a reliable friend so idc whether you believe this works or not, thats not the point of the post. hes gone offline and quiet on me and im too retarded to figure this shit out myself. i did some research on it but cant figure out how he figured this shit out

what do you know about liposomal vitamin c? would it work better or worse or the same with lutein and MSM than normal vit C? assuming the mix my friend told me about does work

You seem like an undeserving and insufferable prick but I’ll spread some wisdom. Oral supplementation will not be effective. If you wanna be white, you need to either self administer glutathione IV drip, or get it done professionally, which is more expensive, for vitamin c, that needs to be injected intravenously too.

• +1
Reactions: chincel11 and rand anon
Surprise Threaten GIF

You seem like an undeserving and insufferable prick but I’ll spread some wisdom. Oral supplementation will not be effective. If you wanna be white, you need to either self administer glutathione IV drip, or get it done professionally, which is more expensive, for vitamin c, that needs to be injected intravenously too.
im guessing you mean in terms of bioavailability, if so, yeah you’re correct, but that doesn’t mean oral supplementation won’t work.
if you dont know shit about liposomal vitamin c then fuck off and dont reply. anyways

im trying to whitemaxx and a friend of mine told me lutein + MSM + vitamin c will turn me white in 6 months and it worked for him. hes a reliable friend so idc whether you believe this works or not, thats not the point of the post. hes gone offline and quiet on me and im too retarded to figure this shit out myself. i did some research on it but cant figure out how he figured this shit out

what do you know about liposomal vitamin c? would it work better or worse or the same with lutein and MSM than normal vit C? assuming the mix my friend told me about does work
try this for whitemaxxing;

Vitamin C: down-regulates tyrosinase activity therefore decreasing the formation of melanin.

Glutathione: NAC, Glycine and Glutamatic Acid = Glutathione; inhibits tyrosinase activity during melanogenesis; converts eumelanin to pheomelanin whilst modulating depigmentation of melanocytoxic agents; also eliminates free radicals.

Oral Tranexamic Acid: inhibit tyrosinase activity to reduce hyperpigmentation.

Tretinoin: increases keratinocyte turnover and reduces tyrosinase activty.

2-Mercaptonicotinoyl Glycine: inhibits both immediate darkening and new melanin synthesis via covalent conjugation of the thiol group of 2-MNG to melanin precursors.

Sunscreen: extremely important.

Ecotine: down-regulates alpha-melanocyte-stimulating-hormone and melanin production via suppression of POMC and tyrosinase pathway.

Niacinamide: reduces pigmentation by inhibiting melanosome transfer.

6-Shogaol: inhibit melanogenesis by mediating MITF (microphthalmia-associated transcription factor).

Aloesin: removes ROS and chelate metals ions at the active sites of metalloenzymes.

Resveratrol: inhibits TYR gene. (a gene that provides the instructions of making tyrosinase).

You’re welcome, and of course, there are many other ways but i’m still researching.
And to answer your question, yes liposomal Vitamin C is better than chewable tablets.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, N1666 and jatin
im guessing you mean in terms of bioavailability, if so, yeah you’re correct, but that doesn’t mean oral supplementation won’t work.

Vitamin C: down-regulates tyrosinase activity therefore decreasing the formation of melanin.

Glutathione: NAC, Glycine and Glutamatic acid = Glutathione; inhibits tyrosinase activity during melanogenesis; converts eumelanin to pheomelanin whilst modulating depigmentation of melanocytoxic agents; also eliminates free radicals.

2-mercaptonicotinoyl glycine: inhibits both immediate darkening and new melanin synthesis via covalent conjugation of the thiol group of 2-MNG to melanin precursors.

Sunscreen (lol)

Ecotine: down-regulates alpha-melanocyte-stimulating-hormone and melanin production via suppression of POMC and tyrosinase pathway.

6-shogal: inhibit melanogenesis by mediating MITF (microphthalmia-associated transcription factor).

Aloesin: removes ROS and chelate metals ions at the active sites of metalloenzymes.

Resveratrol: inhibits TYR gene. (a gene that provides the instructions of making tyrosinase).

You’re welcome, and of course, there are many other ways but i’m still researching in this topic.
And to answer your question, yes liposomal Vitamin C is better than chewable tablets.
Why not just recommend hydroquinone, me thinks Ops friend fooled him. You arent getting white with vit c, msm

Why not just recommend hydroquinone, me thinks Ops friend fooled him. You arent getting white with vit c, msm
you possibly could, although all hydroquinone does is inhibit tyrosinase enzyme, which would be good if its a spot-only issue.
although, there are much better ways to whitemax (including the whole body) without the use of hydroquinone.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
you possibly could, although all hydroquinone does is inhibit tyrosinase enzyme, which would be good if its a spot-only issue.
although, there are much better ways to whitemax (including the whole body) without the use of hydroquinone.
do tell. But i thought he only wanted face, body fodebt matter unless you are really dark. I wanna whiten my face... tell me a protocol buddy, safe one for face

do tell. But i thought he only wanted face, body fodebt matter unless you are really dark. I wanna whiten my face... tell me a protocol buddy, safe one for face
if its just your face, try 2-Mercaptonicotinoyl Glycine, Sunscreen, Tretinoin 0.1 and of-course, hydroquinone.

You can also try Niacinamide, Aloe-Vera Gel.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and JohnDoe
if its just your face, try 2-Mercaptonicotinoyl Glycine, Sunscreen, Tretinoin 0.1 and of-course, hydroquinone.

Poor so out of those which are the most effective

Poor so out of those which are the most effective
Melasyl (contains 2-Mercaptonicotinoyl Glycine and Niacinamide), Tretinoin+Hydroquinone (you can get this in the same tube, its like 8dollars at some India pharmacy) and Sunscreen (strongest SPF).

Also eat antioxidants.

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe

Glutathione: NAC, Glycine and Glutamatic Acid = Glutathione; inhibits tyrosinase activity during melanogenesis; converts eumelanin to pheomelanin whilst modulating depigmentation of melanocytoxic agents; also eliminates free radicals.

2-Mercaptonicotinoyl Glycine: inhibits both immediate darkening and new melanin synthesis via covalent conjugation of the thiol group of 2-MNG to melanin precursors.

6-Shogaol: inhibit melanogenesis by mediating MITF (microphthalmia-associated transcription factor).

You’re welcome, and of course, there are many other ways but i’m still researching.

@BrahminBoss here is a quick summary on how 2-MNG works.
Definitely should be included in a stack for fighting pigmentation.

I’m not sure why you would recommended oral supplementation tbh

IV Drip Administration is a lot better, and cheaper, especially if you order from lower world countries

Just make sure you get the Glutathione checked for toxins and you could self administer yourself, Glutathione and Vitamin C both have good health benefits too

But if you’re a pussy for needles, I guess megadosing on orals could work, maybe, as long as you don’t piss out a majority of the Liposomal Vitamin C you’re ingesting

I’m not sure why you would recommended oral supplementation tbh

IV Drip Administration is a lot better, and cheaper, especially if you order from lower world countries

Just make sure you get the Glutathione checked for toxins and you could self administer yourself, Glutathione and Vitamin C both have good health benefits too

But if you’re a pussy for needles, I guess megadosing on orals could work, maybe, as long as you don’t piss out a majority of the Liposomal Vitamin C you’re ingesting

Expand on aloe vera i have plant at home and how long to use it